Riz's NHB FN2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riz's NHB FN2R

Hi Guys, after reading a few of the other build threads, I decided that I should make one as well for the fun of it!

After shopping around for a few months, I narrowed down to purchasing a DC2R or a FN2R, at the time there wasn't many well maintained DC2R's at the time, I always loved FN2R's however their steep price felt like I would not own one at the time. After months of having my license and not having my own car (especially with a 4 month school-uni break + summer holidays), it was finally getting to me and I felt like giving in and buying anything just for the sake of it. However, at the perfect time, a Nighthawk black FN2R popped up at steal of a price and I instantly bought it knowing I would not find this price again.

The car was bone stock and owned by 2 sets of mature owners with full Honda service history.

10735903_782938841771015_122655286_n.jpg

and then the modifying began...

So in the 10 months of owning the car I have installed the following:

Gruppe M Intake
    Martelius Exhaust
    Work Cr Kai 17x9+44 on 225/45/17 Bridgestone RE050
    H&R 25mm Lowering Springs
    Team Heko Window Visors

954591_782938501771049_1589141285_n.jpg

and then in June 2014 I lost my license for 6 months for being an absolute idiot, was gutted at the time that I wouldn't get to drive my loved car any more, but I focused on the positives that I could leave the car, save a lot more money and take my time with the car and do things properly.

So at this point in time, I've got a few more items that need to be installed to the car and a lot more that are currently ordered or will be ordered very soon!

Currently have the following waiting to be installed...
    BC BR Coilovers
    Mugen Rear Wing
    Work XD9 18x9+38 (front) and 18x10+38 (rear)

and a lot more goodies coming along very very soon!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the progress!
    Riz

Oooo nice !, love the gruppe M, much respect for that part ! Keen to see how it comes along
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X