• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R 00-577. A P platers dream.

Last edited by Bas_13; 31-08-14, 05:52 AM. Reason: sweg

Good choice dc2r best crossover sound I got a red one

Comment

Good stuff!

Now the question is did the DC2R beat the VZR?
      S2000
      WSID : TBA
      Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
      Smooth As Detailing
      Incar Racing

Comment

Nice purchase mate. Had the chance to purchase PY DC2R aswell. Had 197xxx on it, Toda V2 Headers, VTEC controller, powder coated rims. It looked great but when I found the Prelude I feel in love. My mate has a DC2R and it's an amazing machine but, it's not to practical for me.

Like you said the Kms shouldn't turn people away if it's been kept clean and serviced regularly or at least on time. Overall a great purchase mate. Won't regret it I can tell you that.
        1998 Prelude VTi-R, 5 Speed
        Super Marine Blue
        X-Force 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Headers, Custom made Mild Steel Catback, 100 Cell Cat, Twinloop Muffler, Machined Flywheel, Injen Cold Air Intake (RD1720P), Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob, 50mm Shifter Extension

Comment

Dont worry too much about the kms of the car. I bought mine at 170,000 and was driven till 300,000 before i rebuilt it and it was still running strong, blowing a bit of smoke up top but hey its a old engine.

Few things i'd check out on a newly purchased dc2r;

Get a full service done, even though its been serviced before, you'd want to know yourself that its been done properly.
          Get a compression/leakdown test done to see how healthy the engine is.
          Get underneath the car and check all the bushings to see if any of them are cracked and needs replacing.
          I'd ditch the springs if you can and get a set of matching shocks and springs (or coilovers), it'll give the car a much more comfortable ride.

Other than that stat modding and enjoy the car!

Comment

Welcome to the PY club
            1988 CRX
            1999 Integra Type R
            2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
              Good stuff!

Now the question is did the DC2R beat the VZR?
              It sure did!

Comment

Working...
              X