Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks great! very shiney

Comment

just thought id share a couple of photos that i took today!

Last edited by KennyBKT; 22-07-15, 03:44 PM.

Comment

awesome kenny! I've always been a fan of black on black.

My guess for next mod will be spoon calipers!

Comment

Clean! Nice work.
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

So much want. This is exactly what I want when it comes to the looks department

Love it mate 👍

Comment

Thanks for the kind words

Still have quite a few things planned in the future. Spoon calipers is definitely one of them (Y)

Comment

Reminds me of my car back in the days (2006) but a black version!

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Looks fantastic Kenny!

Felix: do you ever miss it?
                  1988 CRX
                  1999 Integra Type R
                  2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                    Felix: do you ever miss it?
                    Of course!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

So nice and simple!

Please keep it this way Kenny
                      Shak's S2000

Comment

Setanta: Thanks man!

Felix: Your old DC2Rs paint probably looks alot nicer than mine haha! I actually wanted a white dc2r initially too but im quite happy with the black as hard as it is to keep clean. Would've loved to be able to take pictures of both a white on white dc2r with regas with my one haha.

Shakeel: Definitely will be keeping it nice and simple. Nothing much planned at all. Possibly just a gurney flap, spoon calipers and maybe a special projects front splitter (if the exchange rate is ever decent enough to warrant me getting it haha)
                        I definitely love the car as is from a mechanical standpoint so im not going to be changing anything much with that as it is my daily and i love it the way it is

Comment

oh this was my mate's old car haha i rolled the guards on it
                          well taken care of car
                          www.flickr.com/andhey
                          http://ohitsandy.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Looking for a jdm front conversion!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of getting a hold of the whole conversion? I've tried mainly eBay but a lot of sellers dont post to aus (understandably)

If anyone has one for sale or knows anyone that has one let me know !

Thanks

Comment

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/caulf...on-/1089268101

here's one for sale. Not sure if its still up for grabs

Comment

^Thanks for your response. I think i've checked this one out not too long ago but it wasn't in the best condition. :\ Thanks tho!

UPDATE

Decided to abandon my hunt for a JDM front but I've ordered a few goodies that should be coming in in the next couple of weeks!

First thing i bought was a Gurney Flap from the US while the seller had the item on discount. Not a bad deal, ordered it last week and came in today!

Just mock fitted. Need to get it put on properly soon. Love how it looks though!

Also ordered my Spoon Twinblock Calipers while they were on special

Comment

Working...
                                X