Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevens dc4

Hey people,

I'm new too this forum haven't really used any forums part for jdmst awhile ago.

Anyway here's abit about myself I'm 20 from Sydney south west (campbelltown) anyway some of you's guys may have seen me around at meets and what not, in future to be afraid to say hey.

Anyway here it goes,

Back in 2012 I was looking for a honda at that time I never knew much about them I searched gumtree and car sales for a few days, was originally looking for an eg, until I came along this, got it at 180 xxx kms with no mods at all part from the shitty wheels picked it up from an old bloke in ratherly good condition

So after a few months I had my heart set on this car the way it just drove I fell In love with it so I decided to start modding it then it got too this point

So once the modding bug started I couldn't get enough so more money went into the car then a few more months later I got to this stage

A few weeks later I was searching for a jdm front end cause minhs dc2 inspired me that much I just had to have one, here it is

Here's a few extra photos

Me and Deniz 321bwa at ds meets

And now to date, haven't driven the teg it's been off the road for about 3 - months now cause I've lost my license so now it was time to rebuilt the car from almost ground up.

Bye bye b18b2

Hullo b16 / b18 Frankenstein freshly built ground up motor

I also go these baby's a few weeks ago off a mate for a decent price

Test fit without camber arms and needs moar low ( shitty pic )

Then I ordered these off tegiwa imports

Some yellow speed camber arms

Now time for moar low and test fit yo!

So now it was time to fix the body and get it ready for paint where this car is at this point (18/7/2014)

So here we are

Stripping the car for paint.

Unfortunatly the only photo of I got of it stripped.

I should get the car back next week !

Will update later on tonight,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X