Dc2r build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc2r build

Hey guys, i haven't been on the forum for a while been very busy with work and tafe and other bullshit!

I have a 2000 championship white Dc2 Type R, and have gotten to the point now where im bored and over the cars performance and im chasing after more power. Call me crazy or whatever you want but i just want more of a kick out of my car, and more enjoyment!

The followings mods:
    Buddyclub n+ coilovers
    PLM toda rep headers
    Full 2.5" exhaust with Xforce muffler
    70mm itb skunk2 alpha
    Port and matched manifold
    Walboro fuel pump

With these mods im currently thinking about tuning the car but dont feel as if its enough to tune at the moment. It's either that i purchase a set of Skunk 2 tuner stage 2 series cams, with springs and retainers. Or i go spastic and decide to go b20 vtec, with stock itr head.

Reason why im posting this thread, is to gather your personal opinions and experiences with this sort of mods. Would it be better to go and buy the cams and tune it? Or vouch out the extra money and b20 it, obviously with better internals. Please reply to the thread and let me know!! Your opinions would be greatly appreciated

Hi mate, just wondering if you have ever been on a trackday?

Comment

Welcome mate!!

If you tune your current setup it should be good for around the 120kw mark at the wheels.

If you have any questions regarding chasing more power from your motor, drop me a PM
      Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
      Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
      Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

Working...
      X