Steven's EP3 Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven's EP3 Type R

Finally able to gather some photos and be a proud honda type r owner! After owning 4 cars prior to my ep3, i can finally be happy with my "dream" P plater car. Always wanted to own one and towards the lead up before buying this, i stopped and couldn't decide between an ep3 and a fn2. Two months later im extremely happy and know i made the right decision in the perfect type r in my own liking.

first photo! Extremely happy with the condition, picked it up with just over 70,000kms, no external body scratches or damage. Only problem was the minor gutter rash on one of my wheels.

IMG_2046.jpg

This is what caught my eye most, the rather different recaro seats. Never seen them in an ep3 and i knew this would grow on me! the comfort is amazing, hugs you in tight and perfectly making the drive that extra bit better

IMG_0142.jpg

Engine bay! Bought it with afew mods. Aftermarket K-Tuned intake manifold, Extractors, Full spoon exhaust (amazing sound) and Rear & Front strut brace.

IMG_2157.JPG

Just afew more photos to finish off!

IMG_0786.jpgIMG_2043.jpg
    Last edited by Steviees; 29-07-13, 05:31 PM.

Firstly welcome to ClubITR

Love to see more ep3's around! !

Just to let you knoe you need to fix some photos up. I can't see half of the photos.

Im keen to see the engine bay
    Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

Welcome Steven! Enjoy the ep3 mate, they're a great car
      Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Welcome! Should upload your pictures to another source such as tinypic or photobucket then tag them on here!

They won't load for me
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome
          What made u choose an ep3 over the fn2?

Comment

test drove my friends ep3! assuming it got better, then jumped into an fn2 and there was just something missing... it was a personal decision in the end, they feel alot tighter and more in control, don't get me wrong though i love both but the ep3 just stood out alot more in the end for me :P

Comment

think i seen u today around ptersham...
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Looks sweet, I'm a fan of the EP3 and wouldn't mind adding one to the stable
                1988 CRX
                1999 Integra Type R
                2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Nice one!

I'm always spotting EP3s now.
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                  X