Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che' My Honda DC2R

Whats up guys,

About a week and a half ago i made a huge decision on buying a car. And my experience with mates cars and my Gf's civic back in the days i decided on getting a Honda! But not just any Honda.. a Type R haha. After months of waiting, saving, searching and getting beaten by others on purchasing a teggy i Finally got one!

Got a few small plans for it. Came with some Hytech Big tube Headers & J's Racing 60rs Exhaust. Installed Injet Cold Air intake and some Coilovers.

Will upload more photos once a do a lil photoshoot but for now,

Here she is..

16' JDM Honda wheels, need a lil restore.

My Recaro's, Needs a lil restore too

Engine bay needs a lil clean, and i recently bought some wrinkle paint. Thinking of repainting the rocker cover this weekend
    And i think the ugly stereo wiring needs to go, i hardly use the stereo lol

Cute dirty lil headers.

Last edited by che; 09-05-13, 07:16 PM.

Naaaaaaaaice!! Congrats!! Scored the optional side skirts and rear pods too!! WINNING
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Welcome here too bro! Haha
      > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Welcome dude. Looks great. and lowered too. Score!
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Cheers eLtrix, yeah luckily got the skirts and pods ! Appreciate it bro!

And thanks McDognalds, haha thought id take up your suggestion!!

Comment

That is nice Che!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks knobosaurus ==D haha! Yeah my mate had some coilovers from hes old teggy, so got to put em on cause the springs it came with wernt in good cond. Thanks man!

Thanks Felix!! really appreciate it man!! Not as nice as yours tho haha.

When is the next Integra meet? Keen for a lil meet up introduce myself to you guys. Get some tips from the pro's and that haha!

Comment

Nice! Wish i was able to source out some optional side skirts for my dc2r, looks awesome. And J's racing 60rs exhaust must sound beastly

Comment

welcome man! nice clean car bro! for future meets check out the events link on the forum home page

Comment

That looks super clean, a good detail of those recaros and they'll come up like new again! Congrats on the purchase.

Comment

Nice catch bro! A little detailing and it should look like new.

Comment

Nice ! Welcome mate
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

welcome bud, nice dc looks nice as with the optional side skirts and pods !

Comment

Thanks all for the welcoming! I wanted to see if you guys could help?
                            I love my Recaro's but unfortunately im too tall and have too much booty for em so im looking to upgrade to a bigger set of Recaro's. Willing to swap but just wanted to ask you guys what would be best? I wana try to keep the Recaro's theme as they represent Honda

Just wanted to know what Recaro upgrade would be nice,
                            Also if i were to sell mine, how much should i offer? There in pretty good cond, just a bit of wear and tear but nothing major.
                            Thanks guys.

Comment

Check out the recaro seats from an EP3!
                              Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
                              X