No announcement yet.

Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ - A few places - I ordered some bits from Dali in the US, and my local dealer gives me better than trade price on OEM bits. So if you need anything I can just email him the part numbers (as I look them up myself) and he sends me a price.

Bilstein's are on the shortlist. I'm still undecided on what I actually want from the suspension. I don't want the car to be ridiculously firm so much so that I don't want to use it, but I can probably put up with more of that than some people. I wonder how NA2R suspension feels compared to DC2R in terms of compliance? From watching videos it looks incredibly stiff, but until you sit in the drivers seat you can never really tell.

I've ridden in a DC2R with Bilsteins fitted (OEM springs) and was left wondering if they needed more spring rate to match the damping motion. Anyway, I'll read a few more threads on 'Prime and think more about what I want from the car.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Quick pic my friend Mitchell took on the weekend

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Amazing machine you got there!
        > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Thats a great photo of your car Cam!
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

SoS gearknob installed, still have to install billet handbrake button and awaiting retrimmed steering wheel!

Comment

New SoS number plate bracket installed. Will get rid of Qld rego asap!

uploadfromtaptalk1367199441057.jpg
                Last edited by freakygeek; 29-04-13, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Nice! So nice!

Truly a car that gets you excited!

Comment

Saturday afternoon drive. Not far from my place
                    Attached Files

Comment

Im beyond jealous! Congrats on the other hand

Comment

Poverty spec big brake upgrade arrived! (Na2 298mm rotors). Need caliper brackets etc now.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                          Poverty spec big brake upgrade arrived! (Na2 298mm rotors). Need caliper brackets etc now.
                          What else do you need other than the brackets?

Are you going to do the rears as well?
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Need wheels! 298mm won't fit under OEM 15" front wheels. Yeah, I'll do something about the rear's too. Need NA2 rear calipers & rotors too to complete the package. (303mm vs 282mm).

NA1 front caliper pistons are actually bigger than NA2, so with the bigger rotors it brings it closer to NA2 NSX-R spec.

Narrowing wheel choice down to SSR Type F, Volk CE28N or Volk TE37SL...

Comment

There's an nsx on carsales rocking some cr kais. Reckon that's a nice look. Ce28s would achieve that too
                              Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
                                Quick pic my friend Mitchell took on the weekend

what road is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X