DaRKNT's Blaze Orange Type S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Time
    Sold the DC5 and bought a smart car. So much better than any honda that ever came out. JKS guys i bought a micra

COilovers
    lower controll arms
    bride seat
    e86
    goodridge brake lines
    headers
    intake
    nardia
    works bell
    tune
    ecu
    RB35
    Nismo bodykit
    carbon phibre seatbelt
    tvs undewr car
    fold out hot tub
    gtr front
    buguatee head warmer
    performanse horn
    trd underwear
    drift leggings

Comment

LOL mate did you just spam your own thread? Can't wait to see the results after the tune! Looking forward to seeing the nismo body kit installed! Has the handling improved after the fold out hot tub was installed? Also what's the retail on the carbon phibre seatbelt? :P

Comment

I'm more interested in the trd underwear, do you install them before or after the drift leggings??
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
          LOL mate did you just spam your own thread? Can't wait to see the results after the tune! Looking forward to seeing the nismo body kit installed! Has the handling improved after the fold out hot tub was installed? Also what's the retail on the carbon phibre seatbelt? :P
          Haha, not quite. My friend was given my password and he decided to have a little bit of fun.
          The hot tub made cornering a lot more comfortable - if a bit messy. The added weight stabilizes the rear end nicely - despite affecting the weight ratio.

And the carbon phiber seatbelt? More than you can afford pal.

Watch this space for updates! Not sure if I still have a dyno sheet but I will find it.

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
          I'm more interested in the trd underwear, do you install them before or after the drift leggings??
          At the same time buddy! Do it once, do it right!

As said above, updates coming within the next decade or so.

Comment

Working...
          X