No announcement yet.

[SA] DD's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few more.. thumbs up to my mate- NelsonLSY photographer who spent good hours capturing all these beautiful shots. It was a private trackday held by a mate at Mallala motorsport park and did I mention I was first time on the track? It was hell loads of fun and most importantly how to handle the car. Spun out few times.

Comment

Wow looks stunning! Good to see your paint is still good in this colour! And the wheels look great! I need to get a re-spray and new headlights

Comment

It's been 21months no updates to my thread.

So many things happened throughout that time frame and it was a long story which Im going to summarise it:

1. My previous amuse r1 titan b pipe was damaged badly after driven over a HUGE bump at late night in hill. It was replaced by Norm's used amuse r1 extra titan.

2. Bought Tein monoflex to replace buddyclub n+.

3. Enjoying it as a daily drive and of course to the track

VERY UNFORTUNATE I have other commitments in life hence this car needs to go. So it got sold to a good home 4months ago.

Life moves on since then but then somewhere deep inside me is telling me to get back into Hondas. After weeks and weeks of having my eyes out there for any good clean example of Honda, my mate is selling his clean CRX ED9 in panda theme with sunroof. Super rare to come across one that is CLEAN nowadays. Impressed with immaculate interiors.

And.. it is mine now! It has few mods done ot it- lowered on BC coilovers sitting on 15' mugen mr5s, intake, exhaust and Bride driver seat.

More to come

Comment

Nice buy!!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

K-swap?

Comment

pics not working! Did you sell the te37v's with the car?
              eckoflyte

Comment

Nice choice on the CR-X! Recommend K swap.

Comment

So after weeks of discussion with mates I'm finally dropping my crx off to start the build! Coming together is frankenstein build B-series 2000cc with 13.2:1 high compression.

Comment

Working...
                  X