My new ride (literally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new ride (literally)

Hey guys... Thought I'd share my new ride (related because ClubITR is a Honda enthusiast community!).

Previously had a CB400 for L's & P's, rode a few bikes and kept wanting a Fireblade, so here it is.

Attached Files
    Last edited by freakygeek; 24-08-12, 03:50 PM.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Nice
    1988 CRX
    1999 Integra Type R
    2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Hot bike.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Just one problem, it makes the DC2R feel like I could get out and run faster... !

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Drive a camry then get back into the Dc2R
          sigpic
          128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

GO for a run, then realise it's over rated

If I could see the pics, I would probably say "Looks great"... but I can't

Comment

Uploaded images to ClubITR instead....

Comment

OMG I Like would love to own a 1000 one day but 600rr will probably kill me already.
                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

The 1000RR is very user friendly... you'll be fine

Comment

Went over the Oxley Highway to the bottom of the twisties on the weekend...

Attached Files

Comment

far out that's hot. so clean.
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

so nice

Comment

New CBR1000RR. Excellent! Awesome bike. Very smooth and refined. My dad as the Casey stoner repsol replica. Faring not the easiest to take off, also the rear pegs are hard to take off (you'd think it would be easy).
                          Deano.

Comment

Thanks guys

Yeah, the rear pegs are ridiculous to take off...! I will take mine off once I've taken a couple of people for a ride that want to experience the acceleration rush that a litrebike gives you I've fitted the rear seat cowl for that clean look and can't wait to see it without those pegs there.

Stoner Repsol, awesome... Sexy. Does he love it?

After the weekend I have 1120km on it already, damn, overdue for first service! Woops!

Keeping it ITR related... (and yes... I know I need to clean up my shed!!)

Attached Files

Comment

Haha! Wow! The weekend only and over 1000kms already! Thats great though you use it. My 2nd bike sits in the garage like my old ITR did (things never change).

Yeh, dad loves his CBR, hes got the powercomander tuned for it now. 163hp at the rear. Fun, fun fun!

Enjoy!
                              Deano.

Comment

Working...
                              X