Dee's new addition, NHB DC5R =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dee's new addition, NHB DC5R =)

Hey everyone, met a few of you's at this years WTAC a week or so but didnt properly introduce myself, however I did make an introduction topic awhile back on my previous cars and said that I might eventually get an ITR if I couldnt find anything I liked on the market as my next car/daily to uni =)

Anyways, you guys can refer to me as Dee, and looking forward to possibly going to a few meetups with you guys etc. To the point now, yes I did end up getting an ITR, picked up an 03 model NHB dc5r just yesterday. had around 97ks and abit less then half a years rego left. Had all logbooks, keys and service history so i stopped by to have a look after uni. Car turned out pretty good compared to a few ive seen on the market so I went home, ran a PPSR check, turned out clean so grabbed my cash and then picked up the car =).

The car itself was straight, interior was detailed every month, steam cleaned etc so the recaro bolsters and seats were practically brand new. No rips or stains on the interior at all, logbooks up to date and other than being abit dusty it runs pretty well. Already booked it in for a major service today and got all the paper work sorted =)

Car came with:-
    injen cold air intake, HIDs and work emotions cr kais 17x7 with toyo proxes on them, also came with a cannon exhaust.. and albeit doesnt sound raspy and has a nice deep tone.. its way too loud for me.

Other then that it was completely stock, gave it a wash and found a few scuffs here and there that was hard to notice but since i washed it... i noticed it =P

Future plans:-(wont be heavy as its only my daily till get my fulls and i dont want to spend excessively on it)
    -get the wheels resprayed when i have time off uni
    -get new headlights or sand mine down and polish it
    -get some tail light gaskets to prevent water from leaking in as its a common problem apparently though mines not leaking but ill take a page out of phillip russos book =P preventions better then cure haha

just gonna keep the car clean and in the best condition i can, however when i get a stable income ill have a look into getting some coilovers, sways and struts, fatter tyres and get rid of that exhaust for something decent or back to stock =)

Heres quick pics i took with iphone, hope it comes up, wont be updating this as often as others though, alot of work from uni for me but just wanted to drop by say hello and share =)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by _Dee; 16-08-12, 07:58 PM.
    "Some people say less talk, more action. I say more torque less traction"

Congrats on thenpurchase dee. looks very mint and clean
    sigpic

Comment

Nice buy Dee! I think I may know who you bought it from haha. Look forward to meeting you soon
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Congrats looks like a great purchase awesome to see a new member and car. looks clean as, I like your plan to keep stock, see how you go but lol looking forward to seeing u at some meets!

Comment

Was only a matter of time before you bought an ITR bro. Knew you'd come around ahaha!

Enjoy
          S2000
          WSID : TBA
          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
          Smooth As Detailing
          Incar Racing

Comment

Congrats on the buy and welcome mate,
            All your plans sound good, but don't stress on the tail lights leaking bud, per-facelift cars rarely suffer this problem, its mainly occurs with the type-s facelift rear end

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
            using Tapatalk
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

@Hau
              thanks man xD honestly looks better in pics i reckon, black shows flaws pretty easily so def need to keep it clean
              @shakeel
              oh really? haha thanks looking forward to it =)
              @Jax-DC5R
              thanks, and yeh like i said before i reckon it looks much better in pics =P but im gonna keep the exterior original and make it clean as in person too =) dropping by mates on sat for a buff and polish possibly. Got the car booked in for a major service too, want everything running smoothly. Income is prob why im trying to keep things simple and stock, depending on income in a couple months it might change abit.. hope just abit =P since i do have some plans i know i could do with the car haha.
              @Flippit
              haha thanks bro, its growing on me =P and indeed i shall
              @gunpoon
              oh really? ok hektic, was asking phil on howmuch his one costed just awhile ago. not in any rush to get it yet, thanks for info =)
              Last edited by _Dee; 16-08-12, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase bud! Looks mint! I recently opened, sanded back and polished my headlights with another member on here as they were cloudy and dirty.
                Have a read of my build thread

Comment

looks very clean !

Comment

thanks for the kind words itr5093 and teggy =) ill be doing that to my headlights as soon as the work load for uni settles down abit so i can go and find products to use on the headlights etc, dont want to give cops that wanna be douches another reason to try defect me, paranoid of the exhaust already haha =)

Comment

Nice work Dee! Clean clean clean ftw!
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome! Good to see some new faces on the forum.

Comment

haha thanks every1 appreciate it =)

Comment

bought time Dee.. now i dont have to pick ur ass up all the time haha

Comment

Working...
                            X