New Member from Ireland! My H22 EG6 and DC2R, pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Ireland! My H22 EG6 and DC2R, pic heavy

Hey all I'm new here! I'm from Ireland but currently working in Victoria! At home I have a h22 jdm eg6 and a jdm dc2R. The following is a summary from my build thread on another site for my eg to date and at the end are some pics of the dc2..

Right so got to work on this today!! Fucking sick I didn't take a picture of the engine bay before i started!! Here is a pic of the outside as it was today at lunch time

So I replaced the Ohlins shocks an springs with Spoon ones!! Bit pissed when I took them out cause they are near new an in perfet knick! They were just way way to low for me!! I put Spoon struts in front and back, Spoon engine damper, H brace, Carbon canards, fixed up the front bumper so there is minimum gap to the wing. Fixed up the carbon front lip. Put on a freshly painted rocker cover an put in my slug!! Oh an took off most the stickers an gave the car a hell of a wash!! So here is the pics of how it sits now!!

This is the spec of it at that stage

Original 92 eg6 jap sir!!

96 spec teg engine and box

J's racing slug

Decat

Skunk 2 catback

Spoon shocks and springs

Spoon front upper strut

Spoon rear upper strut

Spoon engine damper

Spoon carbon spoiler

Spoon carbon mirrors

Carbon Bonnet

Carbon canards

Carbon front lip

carbon back lip

Carbon boot

Black recaro passenger seat

Recaro srd drivers seat on Spoon low rail

Apexi vtec controller

Mugen gear knob

Sparco steering wheel

Hid's

Black headlights

amber corners

Rear 50-50's

So finally decided to use the Rega's!! I'll let the pics do the talking

Before

After

So full 5 stud hub conversion. Swapped out the Spoon shocks for Cusco Coilovers an changed from STR's to Original and very real Desmonds

Got bored of the B18 and missed the H22 so thought I'd just put it into this!! I'll let the pics do the talking.

a day later :thud:

Slowly but surely getting there. Its nearly ready to start and then just bolt back in suspension and that!

So wheels fitted and picked up this Bride tonight. Have stickers to go on the wheels tomorro!!

So that's where my little eg was at when I left home! Currently I'm in talks with bisimoto over pricing on one of there headers and a h2b kit. The h22 is mapped on a Neptune ecu and running 199hp and 171ft lbs torque.

Since I left home I've bought a dc2R. My sister owned it for 4 months prior to myself so I knew the car and couldn't pass on buying it. It's spec is

Mugen header, decat and Mugen twinloop cat back.
    Mugen carbon airbox
    J's racing ecu
    Ats gear set
    Spoon sports shocks and springs
    Buddy club p1's

Don't like the yellow wheels at all! So bought a set of SSR type C's for it

I've also bought a toda header for it, full engine rebuild kit and uprated parts for suspension. Going to buy a set of Meister R coilovers for both cars, put a euro R head on the h22 and bring them both to the track where they belong!

Sorry for having such a long first post

Loving the dc2. Loving the jdm front and also the rims.. MMMM
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Your sister owned the DC2 before you? Cool sister.
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Your sister owned the DC2 before you? Cool sister.
        She had an ek4 sir before it to! I pick them she buys them!

Comment

I read the whole post in an Irish accent lol nice couple of cars there man, also liking the DC2, the JDM front is just awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X