Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MELB] Ninbam1k's DC2 VTI-R (blaq)

Hello all,

I've been lurking these forums for awhile and decided to post my car up now...

Around 2 months ago, purchased a red DC2 off a mate. Here's how it looked before.

Mods that came with it:
    • Cold Air Intake
    • X-Force Muffler
    • Hi-tech Headers
    • Coil Sleeves on Unknown Shocks
    • Type - R cluster
    • Sony X-plode sound system
    • HID's

After awhile, I decided to get the body straight. The red was fading and peeling and I felt like going a darker colour. I also sprayed the AMG rims black (DIY), as they were previously chrome. Here's how it looks a month or so later.

Nothing major done besides the paint at this point in time. Got my window visors today but will post up pics later on. Anyways, cheers for tuning in. More updates coming soon!

Looking good mate! Paint looks awesome!

I reckon lose the ITR wing, lower and fatter!
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

Nice, the respray looks really good.

Comment

haha thanks guys, was planning to lose the ITR wing (since mine isn't ITR anyways) and getting a rear visor. With lowering, might have to save up for some coilovers.

Comment

nice job on the respray, car looks mint now! Where did you go and how much?

Comment

hey! thanks alot. My uncle did it for me, hence family price. Got the whole car resprayed for 1800. The photos don't show the flaws though, there's still a little bit of red here and there, I'm bringing the car back tomorrow and getting it properly done. As for the visor, does anyone know a place that sells rear window visors for DC2. Thanks!

Comment

it's good your relo did it for you, take it back every week until its perfect! lol

best option would be ebay for visors, shame the oz dollar is dropping.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/94-01-Acu...ht_3100wt_1270

Comment

Hey tay! I already tried buying it from that guy once. He sent me the wrong item and refused a refund. Highly don't recommend buying from him.

Comment

wow car looks heaps cleaner. Time for some recaros

Comment

Black recaros ^ lol I recon a new set of wheels would top it off mate!

Comment

Working...
                    X