My DC2R with JDM front!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee93 View Post
    EDIT: my bad.. on the box it came with it has JDM Concept sticker on it so i assume it's from there
    awesome! found it on the site, cheers! what's the intake sound like? noisy?

Comment

Originally posted by lee93 View Post
      well seller told me it was a custom one but if you know what stock headers look like i guess he lied or maybe a mistake.. haha
      Yer dont wanna be a downer. But yer there the stock ones. You can see the mounting points for the heat shield. Also car looks clean.. Very nice
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by mikool247 View Post
        Looking sweet!
        thanks man!

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
        U can use my black Jdm front but we need to shoot it at my place lol
        I saw it on your thread and what a stunning car you have!

Originally posted by tay View Post
        awesome! found it on the site, cheers! what's the intake sound like? noisy?
        It doesn't make sound when u drive normally but once you put your foot down it gives a deep and moderately loud note and in high rpm its pretty loud

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Yer dont wanna be a downer. But yer there the stock ones. You can see the mounting points for the heat shield. Also car looks clean.. Very nice
        not at all mate, i gotta learn much more about the car from now on haha besides i would have looked like a dick if i kept saying it was custom in front of others, thanks!

Comment

nice car, i reckon the wheels on it now look fine.

Comment

i live on the north shore too! havent seen you around!

Comment

I think i have seen you around chatswood area? Im from willoughby you probably have seen me around!

Comment

Wow it's already been a year since I updated this thread
                I have been mainly replacing parts to refreshen the car up such as:

RDA front rotors

Iridium spark plugs (old ones were filthy black eww)

new NGK spark plug leads (part number HE64 FYI)

And today I managed to finally fix the problem with my headlights. The HB4 connector was all burnt up inside so I ordered new ones from ebay. I cut out the old connector and soldered the new connectors on. My first soldering experience was a rather unpleasant one; that horrible smell and small burn I got from accidentally touching solder iron D:
                But when I got my headlights all working again at the end, I actually felt like I did something haha

Burnt old connector

New one soldered and heat shrunk

End result: both lights work fine now!

Now more parts to be installed soon...

Spoon catback:

Honda OEM thermostat and Mfactory shifter bushing kit:

I've been in search for a decent catback system for awhile and eventually found one!
                Although it won't make any noticeable power gain, I can't wait to hear the sound difference it'll make
                Will keep you all updated!

Comment

Good stuff Lee!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice work... but for god's sake clean that engine bay. It's sending my OCD off the scale
                    1988 CRX
                    1999 Integra Type R
                    2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Working...
                    X