my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car

Hi ladies and gents noob here from the uk - not driving an itr at the moment as i am breaking the one i do have as i also have an Accord Type R which is just as good but a lot more comfortable.
    Here are pics of my Accord, my wifes corolla gt, my previous ITR and my current ITR which is being split into pieces .

my previous k20 98 spec dc2

My wifes Corolla Gt

My Current ITR DC2 which is now under destruction

How come it's getting destroyed!?!?

Nice accord R!

And damn that corolla is clean as!

Comment

Some nice cars there man! Where about in the UK are you? I used to live in Lincoln when I was younger

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post

Nice accord R!

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR, I must say that Accord R caught my eye a couple of times I had to scroll up and make sure I was seeing it right

ITR With K20 How come you sold it?

All of those cars are Mighty clean

Follow us on Facebook

Visit our new website

Comment

Originally posted by ob3d View Post

Nice accord R!

cant afford to run 3 cars and can make more money back by breaking rather than selling the car as a whole. Love my accord had it for 6 years now all the performance of an R but with comfort as well.

Bought the corolla from a guy who spent a few ££s getting it sorted. Only bought it because the wife was a new driver and couldnt get her insured, found the corolla which falls under classic insurance and that was cheap as chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
              Some nice cars there man! Where about in the UK are you? I used to live in Lincoln when I was younger
              I live in Bury,Lancashire just outside of Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMaccessories View Post
                Welcome to ClubITR, I must say that Accord R caught my eye a couple of times I had to scroll up and make sure I was seeing it right

ITR With K20 How come you sold it?

All of those cars are Mighty clean
                Thanks for the welcome guys.

The K20 was a brilliant car but was just too harsh on a day to day basis. It was just awaiting a new CAI and k-pro. The first day after buying it i managed to catch the sump on a minor bump in the road and cracked it. Luckily enough it happened around 50 yards from house and saw it when i parked up. After that incident i was too scared to drive it the way it should be driven due to british roads not being the best so got rid.

Comment

Working...
                X