Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Went to Top One and was told the '06-'07 STi vlip I got from eBay wouldn't fit. Got uber upset and depressed coz Jack and I drove an hour to get there.
    Almost gave the lip to Alex. Then Stevan convinced me to force it on and bend it into place while I was shopping on eBay for a Rep Mugen lip.

This is the result.

Thanks to Jack and Renel for slaving over it.
    And those stupid plates still haven't come...

Tapatalk via iPhone 4S

Comment

That looks sooo goooodddd.!! ^^^
      sigpic

Comment

nice. take a front on shot of your car please
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

fits nicely

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm surprised also at how well it turned out! But like I said, Jack and Renel did a great job!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            nice. take a front on shot of your car please

You mean liek dis?

Comment

Lip looks awesome. Some of us here including me had to customise it to fit. But he looks awesome
              sigpic

Comment

hey mate, can i ask where u got the lip from?

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

How much did it cost to paint your fog lights? I was thinking of getting some and having them done in pearl white

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                    Lip looks awesome. Some of us here including me had to customise it to fit. But he looks awesome
                    Haha thanks man! Pretty sure there's like 20 extra holes under my front lip now from all the test fitting that went on.

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
                    hey mate, can i ask where u got the lip from?
                    The lip is a cheapo eBay buy. Here's a link.

Originally posted by iamvinny View Post
                    How much did it cost to paint your fog lights? I was thinking of getting some and having them done in pearl white
                    BodyTech in Castle Hill resprayed the entire front end when the car was damaged, they did not charge me to spray the foglight mounts and the trim further into the car near the radiator and such, but I'm guessing it's around the 200 mark. Here's a link to their website.

Comment

Small Update:

New plates arrived yesterday. Waited 3 weeks from the day they were released!
                      Also, dark yellow tint on the foglights. They didn't come out very well (can be seen up close) so I've ordered a new set from eBay.

Comment

plates look good pau, the black is cooll

Comment

IKR?! Suits the V-Lip!

Comment

Looking sooo hot..

Only other thing I would look at is doing the 05-06 grill.
                            The 'H' badge stands out heaps and it will delete the red grill around the H.
                            Would give it a more black on red look.
                            Only if you like it though.

Also did you sort camber and susspension yet to fit those regas?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                              Looking sooo hot..

Only other thing I would look at is doing the 05-06 grill.
                              The 'H' badge stands out heaps and it will delete the red grill around the H.
                              Would give it a more black on red look.
                              Only if you like it though.

Also did you sort camber and susspension yet to fit those regas?
                              Yeah I was thinking about that earlier while hanging out with Jack and Jay.

Suspension is still what it was when I got it, so it's either compressed springs or lowering springs. Can't afford coilovers yet as much as I'd love to get them. They are definitely next!

Camber is fixed. 1 degree on the front and 2 on the rears coz it's daily driven. But I might adjust to 2 front 3 rear.

Tapatalk via iPhone 4S

Comment

Depending on what size tyre you are running might have to dial in a bit more camber all round to get them to fit.

looking good though

Comment

Working...
                                X