Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
    Looks terrific! news moar camber though :P NICEE!!
    Thanks buddy, yeah coilovers and a proper alignment will fix it.

Comment

So the damage to the front's been repaired by body tech in Castle Hill. Was $1,200. The passenger side fender was bent out, some paint damage to the front bumper, but most of the damage was done to the left headlight which is what made contact with the other car. All brackets holding the headlight had either been snapped off or heavily damaged.

Didn't dish out the extra $500 to respray the hood but did ask them to make it all tidier so they resprayed the foglight mounts and most other areas that were black. This is the result. Will post a better pic when I get the chance.

This is just some random photo on my phone.

Clutch, Flywheel, Coilovers, coming up... And maybe some CF...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Comment

First page updated with most recent pics of car.

Here's a random one I took with my phone before I started work on Saturday.

Also ordered in new plates. Will post pics when they arrive.

Tapatalk via iPhone 4S
        Last edited by Paulieee_R; 15-10-12, 05:41 PM.

Comment

nicee paulie looking good, i want you to show me that skunk2 exhaust this weekend

Comment

Thanks man, drive it around the carpark, I told you I'd let you drive it next time I saw you.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
              Thanks man, drive it around the carpark, I told you I'd let you drive it next time I saw you.
              Cheers bud

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                First page updated with most recent pics of car.

Here's a random one I took with my phone before I started work on Saturday.

Also ordered in new plates. Will post pics when they arrive.

Tapatalk via iPhone 4S
                norwest carwash?

Comment

Good to see domokun sneaking into the shot

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                    norwest carwash?
                    The first shot is in front of Actron Air in Bella Vista across the road from the Woolies HQ where I work, and the second shot is the Burns Rd T-Way.

Comment

Wow car looks amazing. looks like gold regas on the car on my phone anyway
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                        Wow car looks amazing. looks like gold regas on the car on my phone anyway
                        Thanks mate, forgot to mention, did a full claybar job, cut, compound, polish and wax on it. Got rid of most of the fading except for on the roof near the rear window. But she looks a million bucks again!

Comment

looking good i used to hate the dc5 red but shit i really like it now, funny how your tastes change,
                          interested to know what new plates are coming?
                          i just ordered a new set as well, the new rta plate configurations has opened up some nice new combinations without the massive yearly fees
                          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                            looking good i used to hate the dc5 red but shit i really like it now, funny how your tastes change,
                            interested to know what new plates are coming?
                            i just ordered a new set as well, the new rta plate configurations has opened up some nice new combinations without the massive yearly fees
                            Haha thanks man, I was on my way to inspect a black DC5R in Turramurra when my sister spotted mine on Parramatta Rd. sitting on it's lonesome surrounded by all these turbocharged cars. It's red stuck out like a sore thumb.

Plates are "01-ITR" in the Moulin Rouge color, so it'll be black background Red text to suit the car.

The newly released config has opened up good combinations, I've read about people ordering plates with tons of 8's but apparently, you can't sell NSW plates anymore!

Comment

That sound nice, keen to see it, it should really pop against the red,
                              I ordered '04 vtec' in blue with white text

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                              using Tapatalk
                              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

hahaha I was gonna get 01 VTEC =D

Comment

Working...
                                X