Integra Type S - My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by munkaii View Post
    30 psi is pretty low for street rubber alex unless u are on semis. I'd be very wary of Tyre degradation so keep an eye on it
    I agree. I used up to 40psi in my Z1s and I was still using a bit of the sidewall even with very high roll stiffness and heaps of camber.

Comment

30 psi is pretty low for street rubber alex unless u are on semis. I'd be very wary of Tyre degradation so keep an eye on it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
      I know. I usually run it at 36PSI HOT, as i said, I kept on reducing it till I felt comfortable later in the day. The next morning went back to petrol station and put it right back up!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        Nice work on the PB Alex! Good discussion as well. I never skip gears just to conserve synchros and also I have never driven a front wheel drive car that I thought had too much oversteer, but tastes vary.
        Thanks Tom!

I might start braking earlier and build confidence in going down in each gear. The last corner is the only corner where i'd downshift two gears straight away - what about you/anyone else?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

What about fish hook? Should be in 4th just before it.
          eckoflyte

Comment

Nah turn 2 and fish hook i heel toe to 3rd
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Ordered the ClockwiseMOtion Baffle

http://www.clockwisemotion.co.uk/ind...fled-sump.html

Should be here end of the week/start of next week. Compiling a nice amount of parts in my room haha

Am a bit skeptical ordering it as theres no reviews about it on the web. I am a fan of it since its a drop in unit and thus requires no welding. Lets just hope that it wont ever fall apart. Spoke to Ian about it and he hasnt had any issues yet in the last 5+ years.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Finally got my new wheels.

17x9+18 regamaster evo in white. brand new, never used. the advertisement said that these wheels were testfitted on a FD3S and the 17inch wheel would clear the 350mm rotor. I guess the largest sized rotors I'll ever get will be 330mm then haha!

Unfortunately I only received 3 of my 4 wheels

Quite some dust on them with the trip from Japan to Australia.

The valve stem has a bit of rubber that looks old and brittle. Will get some RAYS black valve stems and give them a go.

Hopefully on Monday or Tuesday I receive the regas, and on Wednesday I can go get them fitted, alignment too!
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Wheres the fourth!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

In customs:/ as long as its here by wednesday morning im happy.

Anyways had mycar booked in at top one right now but electricity has gone out and i cant take my car out lol.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

4th one had drugs in it. Customs found it.

Comment

BTW wheels look mint..
                        bet ya paid a pretty penny for them

Comment

Put dem on =]

Comment

Creditcard hurts ;(
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Wheels look gorgeous! Too bad customs had an issue with one.

Comment

Dam Alex!! How does one obtain as many regamasters as you have?
                                Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X