• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen_AUS DC5R

I'm impressed.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Stephen_AUS DC5R

That looks sick Stephen! You done a similar design to mine. How did you attach your winglets?

Comment

Looks great, did you rattle can the spray job or proper paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
          That looks sick Stephen! You done a similar design to mine. How did you attach your winglets?
          Winglets are attached right onto the side of the splitter.

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
          Looks great, did you rattle can the spray job or proper paint?
          Rattle canned it since I was on a budget. A proper job done by someone would be around $400 ... I just didn't bother cause racecar LOL, best excuse ever!

Maybe later later on in the future I had thoughts about a respray or glossy vinyl wrapping in Lamborghini Gunmetal or Porsche 911 GT3RS Gunmetal, both seem to be similar.

Comment

So a few more updates ...

AIM MXL STRADA

And a teaser of the Mugen Front Bumper

Still haven't got around to do the photoshoot, this week been working all week! So pushing myself to go for the shoot tomorrow night or Sunday night! Soon the coilovers should arrive and few bits and pieces for the suspension setup to be complete ASAP ... pushing for time! Keep updated

Comment

Can't wait to see photos from the upcoming shoot Stephen!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Friggin awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Going to keep a lookout as always on this thread for the shoot pics!

Comment

Nice work man! Maximum Attack!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh hot damn, this is ma jam. That lip and winglet combo I'm mirin. Need to get me one of them
                      Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Whoa looking good! Makes me want to get a splitter again!

Comment

Far out Stephen!
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Looks hot.

Not sure if u know bu tmy parents bought my gf's Dc5 which is black. he wanted BBS LM, but I showed him this and he said these look Mickey Mouse!

RPF1 for shiz haha!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Today happened to be a 6hr job getting the car back to stock form, meaning swapping over 70rr to stock exhaust ~ whiteline sways to stock sways ~ removing gauges ~ kpro to stock ecu and minor bits and pieces here and there. Car goes for RWC tomorrow and the final wash before handing it over to the new owner on Saturday. As much as I am happy to sell the car, much will be missed from it ~ good memories have been with the car for a while, almost 3 years I have owned it from ground zero. Built up to be a 61sec machine at Lakeside and will be definately be looking forward to see how the new owner goes with the DC5R.

I will keep this tread open for another week and the last post will be the last photoshoot I had with the car after Allstars Australia Meet at Gold Coast. Keep an eye out for the new build thread though, next car will be awesome

Comment

Congrats on the sale bud, looking forward to your next chapter
                                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                                X