No announcement yet.

Stephen_AUS DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So today I went down next to the Riverside Walkway to get a few photos of NAB055 DC5R. Luckily we were able to fit through easily between 2 poles to access the walkway. It was quiet so it was ok ... here they are:

I am now looking for more places to do photoshooting in Brisbane as this place lacked alot of lighting and plus I do not have the equipment to do professional stuff yet (DSLR + Tripod is my setup). So be keen to see some more pictures soon before 2013

Comment

So JELLY about the mugen wing man. Mind if i ask where you got it from and how much?
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
        So JELLY about the mugen wing man. Mind if i ask where you got it from and how much?
        From a dealer in NSW, it's a replica of course ... but I don't have 1.8k to buy a APR/J's/Voltex Wing as much as I do want it but cannot afford right now. Though I am making custom stands for more adjustability and height for better downforce and wind guidance. I just feel that the max angle it can go is just like a straight stock wing LOL.

There has been many people enquiring and PM me about the wing, if u want to know where I got it from and how much I paid ... shout me a PM!

Comment

So yesterday I went out to buy some aluminium sheet for the wing stands.

6mm 190x590 = $19 CHEAP

Made up a cardboard template, traced it onto the aluminium and then the next day dad went to work and got it cut up and this is what it looks like now.

Tomorrow I'm just going to get the holes drilled up and then test mount it and I will get a few pictures up later that day. I'm gonna keep it silver in colour because it just stands out Go out for a photoshoot the night after near the city ...
          Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 04-03-13, 12:40 AM.

Comment

So this is kinda what it looks like now ... haven't had much time to go out and photoshoot the car but just a quick shot of it. I also bought the J's Racing Waza sticker and slapped it on the car ... gave it a wash just a few moments ago and ready for Downshift Meet tomorrow afternoon!

Another quick update, I kinda picked up a set of Endless Zeal Super Function Coilovers from the UK (waiting for test results since it has been sitting in display for 3 months, but brand new though) ... so hopefully should be in my front door before the end of the month if I do UPS Express Shipping or it will be another 2 weeks after that ... something to think about since I can save $300 easily on shipping just for waiting and can go towards something else. Just really depends on whether I want to get into the Lakeside Series 1 or wait until Series 2.

So be keen to see some huge updates within the next month!

Comment

Damn that wing sits high.
              Looks awesome

Comment

Looks great Stephen! Not feeling the vortex generator though.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

I'd thought I would just put up a few updates that just happened recently.

Here are a few pictures of the process of making the custom aluminium stands for the GT Wing ...

Final Product

Also picked up some free semi slicks from some guy in Brisbane. A048 235/45/17 & RE01 225/45/17 with decent tread left for probably 2 track days, though they seem to be a little old!

Finally, I got the Password JDM Rear Wiper Delete Kit Ver.2 thanks to Fielding from Street Circuit Lifestyle. This is how it looks!

About my Endless Zeal Super Functions Coilovers, apparently the rear coilovers don't seem to look good ... thats what I have been hearing from my friend. Hard to say but I think I will have to opt out, get my deposit back and buy it from Japan. I am just hoping to get it in before Feb 9 Lakeside Track Day but I doubt that will be happening.
                  Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 04-03-13, 12:42 AM.

Comment

As many of you guys have herd already, my DC5R has been sold.

This is a little teaser of the next car I am getting

Comment

Abp crew!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Stephen_AUS DC5R

Welcome to the abp crew, so is it a private import jdm model? Just see what looks like a compliance plate on that drivers strut
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          Welcome to the abp crew, so is it a private import jdm model? Just see what looks like a compliance plate on that drivers strut
                          Thats a mod plate ... AUDM shell, JDM motor with bits and pieces that you will fully find out in the next build thread.

Comment

cool car for a cool guy
                            Shak's S2000

Comment

I am wet............congrats on the sale and looking forward to your new car build!!!
                              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Few things have been done recently ...

Got the Hardrace Front LCA Bushings recently pressed in at my fathers workplace, used the press there. And on the same day, went to pick up my new Mugen Front Bumper. It's a replica but I don't think you can go wrong with it and plus it will be beneficial for aero on the DC5R. Yes some of you may think, why am I still modding the car. It won't really matter as it can be taken off really easily and can be put onto the next DC5R I get. If all goes well and I hope sale will come through soon enough. I have done sanding and bog, just needs to be sanded/primed/sanded and ready for base coat/clear coat very soon. I will also be running another custom front splitter out of 10mm plywood for added downforce, this should look pretty good! Progress pictures will be up shortly ...

Comment

Working...
                                X