Built. Tuned. Driven
      Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
        Can we take a guess?
        Shhhh, it's a secret

Comment

new sussy?
          02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Since the news has spread, might as well let the ClubITR community know now.

On 24th September, BYP had came up to Brisbane for a Tuning Day. I was working on that day and after work just decided to pull in and have a look what was getting tuned and how my mates tune went too. After asking a few questions to Benny, he got me convinced with the pricing, since it is heaps cheaper than what he charges

So next minit, it's on the dyno and doing some runs with stock mods. After a good hour, using a base map with similar mods to mine, Benny was able to push out 134.2kw ATW. Which is very good, considering the type of header I had. I was runing 124kw ATW before tune. I will upload an scan of the dyno sheet and a video while he was doing a dyno run, it was fricken loud when it was in the dyno room!

Comment

Nice. How does it drive now??
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                Nice. How does it drive now??
                It's more smoother transition with power and it really hits in mid range, 20kw increase there. It feels like it's tuned to rev out a little more and was able to get an extra 10km out from each gear, i think so. And exhaust sounds different little different due to early VTEC transition. But yeah drives very good!

Comment

Wow that's a lot of power gain from just tuning it
                  CLEMENTE

Comment

Caught you hooning
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFfgxSraSeY&feature=plcp
                    Moiz
                    無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

On the track :P

Comment

Was it a reflash Stephen?

Comment

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
                          Was it a reflash Stephen?
                          It was KPRO. I don't even think you can flash the DC5R Ecu?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                            It was KPRO. I don't even think you can flash the DC5R Ecu?
                            Yea that's wat I thought but the way u worded your post have me the impression he just "tuned" your ecu on the spot for 130+kw lol.

Comment

Track Day is coming up very very soon! Already got new Endless Gear Oil in the car already and feels so much better, LSD just kicks hard, working at it's full potential. Today will be getting an alignment done at Accurate Suspension. Will be getting camber settings F -3 & R -2.5 and toe recommended for those camber settings. This should be better for the A050 as it was still gripping too much on the previous track day. Should get some more photos up this weekend after Happy Laps at Lakeside with the VWWatercooled boys!

Oh and I have thought about making a plywood splitter before trackday, does anyone know how to make one for the DC5R? Looks at M@lew ... (since you have one done already).

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                                Oh and I have thought about making a plywood splitter before trackday, does anyone know how to make one for the DC5R? Looks at M@lew ... (since you have one done already).
                                I think Matt may have a carbon fibre version of the Subaru V lip, would have to confirm though.

There is a good DIY on OzHonda to make one for a DC2 which would be a good reference, it's the same concept for your DC5

Comment

Working...
                                X