No announcement yet.

Stephen_AUS DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL who cares if they are fake, it's only cabin filters! At least it does the purpose you bought it for.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
      LOL who cares if they are fake, it's only cabin filters! At least it does the purpose you bought it for.
      So why dont ubuy the cheapest of every mod .. As long as it works
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
        So why dont ubuy the cheapest of every mod .. As long as it works
        LOL I ended up buying real ones anyways

Comment

So I finally found someone who was able to sell me their emergency tool kit and just received it today. Glad I finally got one because I really needed the thing to turn the scissor jack lol. Well besides from this, I got big news this time. Something that I've been waiting for a long time. My friend was selling his RPF1's and I decided to purchase them. The fitment is really good and perfect for what I wanted. 17x9 +35 all round with 225/45/17 Bridgestone RE001 and Continental Contact Sport 2, the tyres have no more that 4mm left of tread so they wont last very long. But intend to slip on Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec Semi's on the front and Bridgestone RE001 or something similar on the rear. Idk if its better to have semi's all round but I want to save the other two for track days and to use later on so I don't go though them quicker. Would like your see what you guys think about it and give me a recommendation on what should i do. New photos will come though within a few nights, maybe tomorrow if I'm keen to slap them on in the middle of the night.

Comment

star specs aren't semis.

Use the rpf1's as track wheels and get proper semis. for the street use something cheap like maxxis they will be fine.

if u want to stick with one set of wheels then get star specs but use all 4 at the same time.

Comment

I reccomend Advan AD08's all round

Comment

Curious, how's the exhaust for ya? Loud? Drones?
                1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                  Curious, how's the exhaust for ya? Loud? Drones?
                  I like the sound of the Pro spec, not too loud and not too quiet. Sounds awesome I'd say. No drones either when I'm driving behind him.

When he drives it hard the sound is amazing. Comparing it to the Buddyclub Racespec III, sound is so much louder and it is droney.
                  Moiz
                  無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
                    star specs aren't semis.

Use the rpf1's as track wheels and get proper semis. for the street use something cheap like maxxis they will be fine.

if u want to stick with one set of wheels then get star specs but use all 4 at the same time.
                    Oh whoops, got mixed up with them. I keep thinking they are semis LOL. Urm but even still I will probably use star specs all round, herd they were very good performing tyres. As for getting semi slicks, i might grab some kumho ku36 or falken rt615. Friends have used them and got good feedback from these so it just ends up which one is cheaper so i can use them for track. If I can get AD08's cheap, i might as well get them. But these RPF1's are going to be my street rims. I will have a think about it first but well see in the end.

Comment

i got a set of AD07 for cheap !
                      hi

Comment

ku36's and ad08's are not semi's.
                        k20A DC2R

Comment

add rt615's aswell

stephen mate semis are - re55, A050, r888 etc - tyres with a tread rating of 100 or so....they wont be cheap.

star specs, ad07,ad08, ku36 are all high perfromance tyres..great for the street/track...but if plan on tracking a lot u'll be wearing them out pretty quick...something to keep in mind.

Comment

Urh, I am such a dumb arse LOL Anyways forget the semi talk and well talk high performance tyres. The thing I get mixed up is most people say "like semi slicks" which made me think they were semi's all along. Well anyways got the idea.

I got the RPF1's on the car now, stance is awesome but needs slight changes. One of the stud and nut has stripped thread due to previous mechanic forced the nut on and didn't notify me. So tomorrow I'm getting another stud and getting it replaced. Pictures will go up tomorrow or later tonight if I take some.

Comment

So I got more news, I sold the Buddyclub Pro Spec Exhaust to a buyer and he is picking it up and paying for it tomorrow. Since I have sold the exhaust, the stock exhaust will go back on the car and it's that time again to start hunting for another exhaust that suits my needs. I will have plenty of pictures tomorrow as I suck shit at taking pictures at night. Keep updated guys

Comment

why is the exhaust gone? ?!!!!
                                1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                                1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                                2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                                F1 Nut

Comment

Working...
                                X