Hello.....and goodbye (soon)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.....and goodbye (soon)...

Sup guys, thought I'll finally do an intro. Name's William, just finished Uni and decided to go home March 2012, so either bring my dc5s back, or sell it here and get a new cr-z back home lol.

i'll be putting her up in the market in the meantime so please sway me back into keeping her

the essential ricer bits:

JDMYard HID
    Eibach Pro Kit
    Skunk2 Knob
    K&N SRI
    Evo9 Recaro
    Acura A-Spec Wing + Mini Decklid

now the pictures:

Comments/critics welcome. Never did venture into the rims thing cause of the big headfuck of offset, height, camber, toe, width, etc lol.

damm that's clean..

where is home?
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Malaysia!!...country with crazy car tax sigh...

Comment

maybe u can still get a student ap to bring the car back?

Comment

yeah, getting student ap, but will still need to pay ~AU$10k in tax. plus shipping, handling etc. not really sure if its worth it since the crz is RM115k.

Comment

Shipping is about $3k. Still cheaper to ship it back i think. Plus petrol is cheap in kl

Comment

looks mint,
              love the seats toooo

Comment

+1 for mint seats! (evo 9?)
                Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

thanks guys

yeah recaro out of evo 9, got it cause its black leather/suede, so it doesnt wear on the bolsters like sr3/sr4 plus it matches with the stock passenger seat perfectly. why spend money for other's butts !

Comment

The evo9 recaros are awesome. Your right, the leather and suede are awesome combo.....nice choice!

Comment

nice car! looks great

are the recaros difficult to fit or do they fit straight onto the standard rails? also do they come with side airbags?

Comment

the evo 9 recaros fit dc5r rails, but nuts and bolts are needed to fit them tho. nah they dont come with side airbags, a resistor is placed to bypass the airbag light.

if you change change the passenger seat to recaro, its not as easy cause the passenger side has a weight sensor.

Comment

Working...
                        X