Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Baby! DC5R

BYP-02R

Hey guys this is a whole new re-vamp of my old build thread,instead of just listing what I have,Im going to tell you a little bit about my car and what i have done step by step!

Up until about October 2010, I can honestly say i did not know what Vtec was! (fail i know),one of the first people i knew to get an Integra was Alex (Plaything) and this was the first time i had acctually taken notice to how nice and sleek they were, time went by blah blah and in October 2010 my best mate ,Danny, bought an Integra Type S,this was when i started to fall in love with the dc5's shape and the power a little 4cyl engine could produce!...so June 2011 comes along,i had just gotten back from Overseas and having driven Dannys Type S a few times i thought id start looking around for a Type R!

This process only took me one week,i found one Stock with just an Injen CAI, in mint condition with 91000 on the clock,two owners,previous owner was in his 40's, had a family and hardly drove it! he had it up for 20k..i eventually grabbed it for $17 750! Messaged Alex as soon as i made the purchase,he started telling me about all these mods to get me started! so i went ahead and ordered by first batch of mods about 1 week after i first bought the car! and these were:

Volk CE28n with Centre Caps
    Buddyclub N+ Coilovers
    Hasport Mounts
    Hardrace Rear Camber Kit
    Front Camber Bolts
    DBA Slotted Front and Rear Rotors
    Braided Steel brake lines
    Ferodo Front and Rear Brake Pads

Got them all installed by Dede at Top One

About 4 months had past since doing these mods and i could see why Alex had reccomended these mods be done!

Next mod to come along was my Kpro! of course this was when i met Benny and Jimmy! also known as BYP,got the Kpro installed,a week later had it tuned to 132.6kw! i was happy but i kinda missed the vtec *POP* when it engaged haha

Next on my list of mods was:

RBC Intake Manifold
    J's Racing 68mm Throttle Body
    Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust-60mm
    J's Racing Headers with Heat Wrapping

This ended up giving me 141.0kw! i was very impressed at the power increase of just a few bolt ons,needless to say..it didnt end there!

About 2 months later,i been hearing about this E85 petrol and also seen a few cars gain some decent power out of using it,so as you can guess,i decided to change my injectors to 650cc and get it retuned for E85-my base run gave me 139kw and i ended up with 145 on E85

Now, BYP had been telling me for a while about the Titanium Catback Exhaust System they have made and ordered. It finnaly arrived and i thought id have the first one,Well..all i can say is im happy about the results and what ive gained.
    After tuning the exhaust we figured out that the Mugen Twin Loop,being 60mm, was way to restrictive for a Dc5R,we also worked out that a dc5r needs a 70mm exhaust to work to its full ability! and heres what i ended up with:

Picture of Titanium Exhaust Muffler (will get a good one of whole system when i have time)

Attached Files
    Last edited by Pizzo321; 24-01-12, 01:47 PM.

Make sure u come to the ClubITR bbq later this year Pauly!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

nice - looks like she could use a bit of track work?
      ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        exactly what I was thinking
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Welcome!...

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            Originally posted by felixR View Post
            exactly what I was thinking
            Yeah, he was umming and arring about hitting the track. He went to watch his mate race and yes he definiately wants to do it!

So at least he has upgraded brakes, handling and stiffer mounts. All ready to go.

Im going to have him sign up for Honda Nationals
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

mint ride.

got the club sticker already ay !! well done.

Comment

nice mods list, keep it coming,
                abp ftw!
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Well done mate

Comment

Thanks Fellas!

i take all advice! SO DISH IT OUT TO MEEE

Comment

SO..Sept 30th..

Kpro going in!

Comment

haha bet you cant wait ! itll be a new car

Comment

Kpro on the 30th?? Wow what a coincidence

Comment

must be Stevan :P

Comment

kpro eh?...whos going to tune it for you?

Comment

Working...
                              X