• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low km DC2R

Anyone in the market for a low km dc2r?

THis one reckins its only done 11,500 kms

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

More information?
    "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

What year / color?
      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

This one???:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/...a/2136671.aspx

I thought mine was the lowest in Oz at 14 000km's.

Still you need to be carfully when buying it. You don't know how long it has been standing around. Not turned over.
        Deano.

Comment

i reckon if they're willing to sell it for 25 Gran, it would be gone in a jiffy.

Comment

only thing is.... whyyy would it be selling for so cheap???

I thing 30 grand is heaps cheap for a DC2R with that many km's on the clock.

Originally posted by ChargeR
            Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

who knows if the K's are real, not everyone out there is honest.

besides maybe it was just a track car.
              /Oo ___H___ oO\
              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

looks to be a dealer car
                happyhong says:
                aus only have 3 r
                happyhong says:
                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post
                  This one???:

http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/...a/2136671.aspx

I thought mine was the lowest in Oz at 14 000km's.

Still you need to be carfully when buying it. You don't know how long it has been standing around. Not turned over.
                  hehehe.. thanks for the link dude, I was in a hurry before and forget to add the link..

Thats absurdly low as well as 14.000kms as well.. It definalty appears to be a dealer car, who knows if the kms are genuine but fark its low...

It can't be good for a 7 year old car..

Just a heads up is all. Thought it make for some interesting convo..

Quote:
                  You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

if its got service history and you call the mechanic/dealer who did the servicing and its for real then its all good..

else you would be suspicious about the km...

Comment

Lol. Well it would have only had to of had 2 services, the 1000km service and the 10,000 service. Not very hard to forge on the dealer/sellers say so..

Quote:

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
                        Lol. Well it would have only had to of had 2 services, the 1000km service and the 10,000 service. Not very hard to forge on the dealer/sellers say so..
                        Services are based entirely on KM's travelled.
                        it's also on time as well.
                        happyhong says:
                        aus only have 3 r
                        happyhong says:
                        civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Yeah, It should have been serviced every 6 months minimum for it to be following the OEM log book recommendations.

I personally got my 100,000 service done at 85,000km cos the car was more than 5 years old... better safe than sorry

Comment

Is not just regular servicing though guys. A car needs to be driven and motor at least started every now and then. If its been sitting around for month on end it can do serious damage the next time you start up. Dry internals are not good for moving parts.

With my ITR, if I don't drive it, I at least start the car, get it up to operating temps every week.
                            Deano.

Comment

There ways to check out if the Kms are genuine or not.

Check thing like: General cleaness, underneath, engine bay, in the guards, suspension componets, every nook and cranny. Its a new car those sorta places should look spotless. Check out that famous drives side cussion, it should be imaculate. Check out drives side floor mat for wear. Tyre wear, original potenzas and wear. Theres more....

If all them things add up, then it sound good.
                              Last edited by DLO01; 18-11-06, 09:57 PM.
                              Deano.

Comment

Working...
                              X