This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale section

Hi guys, just wanna know do we even have a for sale section here? From my readings I understand that as a new member I can't start a thread or post anything, but I can't even see any for sale seciton at all. Do I need to be more senior to view this section or whateva is going on??

yup. certain number of posts is required if i remember correctly.
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
      yup. certain number of posts is required if i remember correctly.
      Correct. Lock?
      "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

so this site not only prevents ppl from signing up to sell stuff, but also preventing ppl from signing up to buy stuff???

Comment

More the former, but perhaps a bit of the latter. It is to encourage contribution to, and not exploitation of, the forum: whatever form that may take.

It was a rule that was agreed upon. The number of posts required is not that great, so it shouldn't take too long
          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

Nah I am kool with it, just finding it a bit strange about the not being able to buy rule. Anyway thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by xtercii View Post
              Nah I am kool with it, just finding it a bit strange about the not being able to buy rule. Anyway thanks for the input.
              No problem.

Comment

Correct. Lock?
                Yes?
                Wonder how many of these we're going to get
                happyhong says:
                aus only have 3 r
                happyhong says:
                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                  Yes?
                  Wonder how many of these we're going to get
                  LOL I can't lock this thread. I don't have moderator access.

Comment

why isnt the for sale forum visible but just not accessible? can u do that?
                    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
                      why isnt the for sale forum visible but just not accessible? can u do that?
                      I have no idea. If it is, it is possibily simpler to hide it so that we don't get posts by every new forum member asky why they can see it but can't access it.

Comment

sticky + lock
                        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                          sticky + lock

Would if I could, but I can't!

Comment

Originally posted by BIZ22Y View Post

Would if I could, but I can't!
                            If you could I think every thread in here would be locked
                            happyhong says:
                            aus only have 3 r
                            happyhong says:
                            civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                              If you could I think every thread in here would be locked
                              HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X