No announcement yet.

mainlanders killing all dog's taller than 35cm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i guess maybe slip some money to the people coming around. That always works lol or teach ur dog to walk with its head down and trim the tail

Comment

I could never a smack a dog on its bottom let alone beat one to death.

I have 2 cats and a dog , this stuff sickens me

Damnit, sux to be a jing, i mean chinese.
      Last edited by Chi; 16-11-06, 08:59 AM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

everyone will be chinese after we take over the world we have already taken over hk anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          well i guess maybe slip some money to the people coming around. That always works lol or teach ur dog to walk with its head down and trim the tail
          well a dog's life is at minimum 9 years, so that's alot of $$ to be paying out.
          teach it to roll over and play dead when the officer comes in. lol

Comment

everyone will be chinese after we take over the world we have already taken over hk anyways
            as Russell Peters said "we're all going to be part chinese or part indian anyway, let's start mixing now...."

Comment

and maccau....but then china always owned hk....they only lend it to england for a while

z10 says:
              i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
              z10 says:
              mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

scary thought if all of the world is owned by one country.

Plus side is there is no importation duty and tax we talk about now = cheaper parts from zi

negative side is we prolly will all be driving vw and modifying led lights

Comment

why do they only get rid of the dogs over 35cm?
                  i think it is going to help when they change the name of the World Wide Web to "TMRSOITP" (the most reliable source of information on the planet)
                  ... retired/

Comment

maybe its all a scam made up by the "gbntcmfobsu"

Give Bad Name To Chinese Mainlander FOBS United

Comment

yes, equally so...
                      ... retired/

Comment

What dog is less than 35cm ??? like a pup or a jack russel
                        F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Having said that, i am a dog lover. why do they only get rid of the dogs over 35cm?
                          It cause the ones under 35cm don't have enuf meat on them to be worried about eating them and too many bones LOL
                          NA is BEST

59.4 QR Spint - Qld's Quickest DC5R

Comment

I love people who accept information posted on internet forums unquestioningly.

China issues 'one dog' policy in Beijing By SCOTT McDONALD, Associated Press Writer
                            Wed Nov 8, 5:04 PM ET

BEIJING - It's the year of the dog in China, but it's not a good year for man's best friend: an effort to stamp out rabies has prompted authorities to limit families in Beijing to only one dog.

The directive, reported by state media on Wednesday, follows a campaign in which tens of thousands of dogs were killed to fight the disease.

In a reminder of the country's "one child" policy, the official Xinhua News Agency said Beijing was instituting a "one dog" policy for each household in nine areas.

"Only one pet dog is allowed per household in the zones, and dangerous and large dogs will be banned. Anyone keeping an unlicensed dog will face prosecution," Xinhua said.

Rabies is on the rise in China, where only 3 percent of dogs are vaccinated against the disease, which attacks the nervous system. The disease nearly always kills humans after the development of symptoms, though it can be warded off by a series of injections.

Rabies killed 318 people nationwide in September, according to Xinhua. There were 2,651 reported deaths from the disease in 2004, the last year for which data were available.

In Beijing, some 69,000 people sought treatment for rabies last year, according to state media.

The dog limit in the capital was announced by Beijing police and the city agencies for agriculture and commerce, Xinhua said.

It said abandoning dogs was an offense under the new regulations. "Owners who wish to dispose of their pets should hand them over to local dog control authorities," Xinhua said.

Dog owners also were forbidden from taking their dogs to public places like markets, shops, parks, exhibition halls, community gym zones, amusement parks, railway waiting rooms and sightseeing areas, Xinhua said.

A notice on the police department's Web site did not refer to a "one dog" policy but said a clampdown on stray and large dogs would be implemented.
                            Read the rest here:
                            http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061108/...ne_dog_policy]
                            Last edited by norma; 16-11-06, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Good job Norma.

LOL @ Jing.
                              happyhong says:
                              aus only have 3 r
                              happyhong says:
                              civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by snip
                                "Only one pet dog is allowed per household in the zones, and dangerous and large dogs will be banned. Anyone keeping an unlicensed dog will face prosecution," Xinhua said.
                                hmmm...
                                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Working...
                                X