Black dc2r k20 stolen 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black dc2r k20 stolen 2008

Anyone here named shanon or know of him, he had a black dc2r that had a k20 conversion done by dr honda in 2007, later his car was stolen in 2008, till now hasn't been found.

If you are "shanon" or know him, have his contact details etc, then i suggest contacting me ASAP

maybe if you have info you should contact the police?
    ... retired/

Comment

He bought my old car, I have his number lying around somewhere. Will find it and PM you.
      ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        maybe if you have info you should contact the police?
        Totally agree....

Etchers...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by justinfox
        You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

woah r u serious he bought the black dc2r off you? and police are aware of all the details i told them, the car hasnt been found but hes ended up fucking me up now etc.... so i need to contact him to get this sorted. Police cant get in contact with him and apparently his parents moved to qld, please man, if you have the contact number plz find it for me.. ill pay a reward if i have to.

Comment

lol wait whats going on??

Comment

yeah did i miss some thing lol ?

Comment

Type Nin you have PM.
                ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

Well basicly, the Dc2r that he had a k20 put into, im the person who bought his b18c7 off him for my car, trouble is the idiot never notified police etc that he had a new engine, so mines getting flagged as stolen even though it was registered in my car a year befor his was stolen

Comment

lol shit go..

Comment

don't you have a receipt from when you purchased the b18c7 off him?
                      Last edited by tuanEH?; 09-01-11, 09:17 PM.

Comment

receipt doesnt mean shit if the cars been listed as stolen and engine hasnt been unregistered with the motor.
                        lol its technically selling something stolen and giving a receipt :P

Comment

Havent you been trying to sell your integra with the b18c7 ?? lol
                          But nonetheless sounds like a sticky situation you got there..
                          Last edited by fuujee; 09-01-11, 11:48 PM.

Comment

yeah, pretty hard to sell a car when people are doing a rev check and the engine is coming up with a stolen warning, the b18c7 is registered to my car so it says its the right engine but its stolen >_>

Comment

all the best with it
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                              X