• Show
Clear All

What car next?

just sold my car ladies now im totally lost on what car to GET! haha

preferably black but im open to suggestions

list is ATM;
    Ap2 '05-'07
    350z '05 -'08

I dont want something too too unpractical? Something newer then '05, I'm not overly obsessed with power either! just a car that isnt every second enthusiest first choice, like s15, Gtr, Evo, Sti...

If you know any mates selling a ap2 05- 07 model let me know aswell

rick
    Last edited by dr.k20z1; 08-01-11, 02:03 PM.

you dont concider a s2000 or another 2 seater like the 350z impractical??

iv had this debate with myself many many times.. i sold my dc2rs and dc5s over and over again looking for somthing that is decently affordable, spacious, got a bit of kick but not that power was and is a big thing for me..
    id rather drive a car with its limited power to its full potential that drive a very powerful car at a quater of its potential..
    but yeah, as far as finding a practical enjoyable streeter that not every tom dick and harry are in.. i couldnt find it.. im in my 4th integra haha..

id go an r34 gtr.. though iv heared in stock form an evo and s200 are alot more fun..
    there not very common.. a hall of famer, and still have a godly presence about them.

besides that maby a golf r32?? take one for a test drive.. will put a grin on ur face..
    Last edited by DC:53:XX; 08-01-11, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
      you dont concider a s2000 or another 2 seater like the 350z impractical??

iv had this debate with myself many many times.. i sold my dc2rs and dc5s over and over again looking for somthing that is decently affordable, spacious, got a bit of kick but not that power was and is a big thing for me..
      id rather drive a car with its limited power to its full potential that drive a very powerful car at a quater of its potential..
      but yeah, as far as finding a practical enjoyable streeter that not every tom dick and harry are in.. i couldnt find it.. im in my 4th integra haha..

id go an r34 gtr.. though iv heared in stock form an evo and s200 are alot more fun..
      there not very common.. a hall of famer, and still have a godly presence about them.

besides that maby a golf r32?? take one for a test drive.. will put a grin on ur face..
      LOL 2 seaters are practical for me because I dont have kids haha

mm good point.. but practical as in reliable, not overly fuel guzzling etc

Comment

im not going to get an AP2 for a few more years, at their price right now . not worth it imo. might as well go AP1. but yeah.

From the ticks and crosses of car selection, it looks like you want a car that is more on a unique side ey Rick?
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Elise or an Exige if you can Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
            Elise or an Exige if you can Rick!
            I was thinking Elise but only the new new ones have the VVT or whatever engine from the sportivo!

mmm good thought! robi said Elise aswell haha

Comment

K swap Elise!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbeau View Post
                K swap Elise!
                X2 for that suggestion! that would be the sweetest car! if not go the s2000 or evo 9.. Ive heard the 350's aint that great
                FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

370Z, Z4 or Cayman

Comment

golf R, s3 or 135i?!

Comment

Curiously,
                      Whats your budget in money wise not car wise.
                      How much you willing to spend with a buffer to exceed over.
                      Just curious that's all.

Comment

it already bought a car..................

Comment

Working...
                        X