Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calsonic_R32 View Post
    Yes they have both LHS and RHS gear stick bracket available

I have the AP2 at home, very solid (and heavy).

Sold the Hyperdrive seat for $100 few weeks ago LOL

Nelson can you weigh how much the AP2 weighs?

Originally posted by ewendc2r View Post
    I just bought the Clubsport Pedals - GT3 Wheel & cockpit for $1200 from pagnian imports -- I like it a lot ... I previously had the G25 setup... This is much smoother, more customisable etc ...
    Baller! pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
      Nelson can you weigh how much the AP2 weighs?

Baller! pics!!
      Will get some together tomorrow -- they are on my facebook hah. All in all --- if you are serious about it, just spend the money and do it properly. I've raced several cockpits, several steering wheel and pedal combos. Have to say, I like the Fanatec item the most so far. The pedals are great -- Adjustable, modifiable etc (just as g25 i guess, but you spend more money in the long run). The G27 still has significant dead spot and the lock to lock is non adjustable. I have to say the G25/G27 paddle shifters have a nicer feel to them, but its neither here nor there compared to the overall experience.

For PC not much goes past FrexGP and ECCI Trackstar 7000 -- that is baller material. Several thousand just for the wheel and pedals. BUT it is very very similar to real driving.

Now --- To get my 2/3 DOF Simulator worked out :P Pity GT5 doesnt support it!

(I kinda take my Gran Turismo pretty seriously .. we had several global top 10 times in prologue hah, but shoulder surgery means i havent really had a go at GT5 properly yet .. itching as you can imagine).

Comment

ps at $1200 its unreal value compared to what else is out there.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=654795825

if that works..

Comment

im building this atm:

using a seat from a wrx i got for $80

Comment

that's pretty amazing!

Comment

http://www.pagnianimports.com.au/

Thats where I got mine -- FYI anyone interested.. The Fanatec wheel is really, very good.

Comment

how much is the AP2?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                    how much is the AP2?

thanks
                    The AP2 + Left hand side gear shifter mount is 330 + 30 postage.

The distributor here has give me a better than listed price already.

Is there any one else who is interested? If so let me know asap and I will try to get a better price.

I will be getting this soon.

Comment

I want one Vin!

Comment

hey TeMp. is $330 + $30 a discounted price already or they can give you a lower price still?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                          hey TeMp. is $330 + $30 a discounted price already or they can give you a lower price still?

thanks
                          Matt are you serious?

Phil: not sure

I am after people who are already interstedin in the 360 total pricce and any more discount will just be a bonus. I will ask him for a d/c after I get solid numbers.

Comment

Yeah I am. The cockpit I was going to get for some reason they stopped production just before GT5 came out so I'm still in the market for another but can't afford those $600-ish ones.

Comment

anyone want to buy my g27 off me, brand new...

Comment

Working...
                              X