Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Black Dc2r in October

Hi guys,

Our 2000 Honda Integra Type R black YNF111 was stolen from Hill Rd Homebush during the public weekend in October.
    Was parked there around 1/10/10 11pm, was gone in the morning when my brother woke up around 10am.

No sign of the car at all, was stock standard except for an Xforce twinloop, Mugen airbox, black 15inch Buddy Club QF rims, and shark antenna ( s2000 style ) Even the car radio was stock. It had a ClubITR sticker on the left rear quarter panel window from memory.
    Had around 98000km on the clock approx.

Had an alarm and immobi.

Only posting it now as I was hoping the car would be found without tipping the thieves off. Anyhow becareful guys.

I would hate to think there are thieves perusing this forum..

Was it insured?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Yep fully insured. Not to the value we would have liked considering its condition but thats how the cookie crumbles.

Comment

I take it the car had an alarm and all of that jazz ?
        /Oo ___H___ oO\
        |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Yep had an alarm and immobiliser. Disappeared without a trace. No broken glass, nothing

Comment

hope you get your car back. QF are good wheels.

Comment

bad luck, i would never leave my car out on the main street over night.
              badluck, but yea just becareful next time

Comment

shit like this makes me worried, I'm moving out in a few weeks and won't have a garage to park my car in.....

Comment

no shattered glass? perhaps they towed the car away?! were you allowed to leave the car there overnight? maybe you should call up to see if the car was towed away? im sorry to hear mate...seems like homebush is becoming a common area to cars to be stolen in...i live nearby so it does make me more paranoid and worried! good luck though!

Comment

No shattered glass at all, police already checked to see if it had been impounded.

Still no word, car has literally vanished.

Comment

Working...
                    X