new iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my 32gb on day one!!

a friend at work ordered a 32gb from Vodafone on friday and got his the following wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by tofu View Post
      got my 32gb on day one!!

a friend at work ordered a 32gb from Vodafone on friday and got his the following wednesday
      yeah but thats gaydafone, they always had theirs instock (chick was like if you go on vodafone you get one today *wink *wink) and im like hell no haha.. my plan was close to finish so i just upgraded with 3!! haha

Comment

i really like the screens on the iPhone4.. i've been using a 3GS for the past week and it's quite cool, but when i look at the 4.. much better!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

just updated to iOS4.1. seems good.

Comment

have you used the HDR yet?

Comment

Friend has a HTC Desire, and loves it. Says it's very easy to use and Android is awesome. Said the click and drag feature is awesome.

Younger brother has a HTC HD2 (Cause he is balla), and loves it. Hasn't really said why, just said it's awesome.

Comment

have any of them played around with an iphone for a few hours?

Comment

have any of them played around with an iphone for a few hours?
                  Adam refuses to...

And my younger brother is to much of an extrovert to buy something everyone else has.

I'm thinking of getting a HTC Desire once my shitty N95 pisses me off enough.

Comment

have you used the HDR yet?
                    Yeah. took a few sample shots.

great feature i must say, i save both HDR and original so i can choose.

Comment

Working...
                    X