Mooney Mooney / Wollongong National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mooney Mooney / Wollongong National Park

Anyone know of any other scenic routes like Mooney Mooney / Wollongong National Park that have better road conditions and is similiar in length? And if so... how far away is it? Also, does any of you guys go to any of these places reguarly? Wouldn't mind going more often, its just annoying trying to get friends bothered to come along (in NSW blue mountains anything up there?).
    www.belgarage.com.au

i am afraid those are your best candidates.

I wouldn't recommend you going there in day time due to millions of cops stationed there it seems.

I also wouldnt recommend you going at night as condensation makes the roads wet, ernie the dingo might just be around the corner too. Too much unforseeable consequences, but if you have to go i advise you to drive nothing over 7/10th.

Comment

I live very close to the Royal national park. I'm happy to go for a drive with you any time, just drop me a message I'll give you my phone num. To ensure no one else is around, the best time to go is late at night, preferably not on weekends either.

I know several other roads down south that are as good or better than the Royal, but they require quite a commitment of time and petrol (usually a 2-3 hour return journey from Sydney including stopping for breaks / chatting).

- Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X