X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my GT5 ID: moOmoOnel

add me if you are interested in a online track day this week
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

i tried to join your game nelson, but it wouldn't allow me to connect to your lounge

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEtVS...otation_318236 this guy has one sick setup for gt5

Comment

Originally posted by vtec_yo View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEtVS...otation_318236 this guy has one sick setup for gt5
          haha thats really cool! i notice hes using a clutch but?? i was unaware that there was the option of using a clutch in the game??

Comment

I really really really hate the god damn Top Gear test track challanges!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
              I really really really hate the god damn Top Gear test track challanges!!!
              hahah like the combi van :P

Comment

Whats everyone think of b spec challenges? I havnt read the manual, but i did it once n my driver is a shit kunt. Gets too frustrated tooo easily n is a fail. Or are the first couple races like that.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  Whats everyone think of b spec challenges? I havnt read the manual, but i did it once n my driver is a shit kunt. Gets too frustrated tooo easily n is a fail. Or are the first couple races like that.
                  B spec on the old games was alot easier....i hate the new B spec.... i tend to get too cocky at the start and he ends up stuffing up....so i soon quit that race lol...apparently you win the same car as u do in the A spec version of the race..

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                    hahah like the combi van :P
                    the only way you can get pass is at the braking zones but they move around on you. so you have to slow right down/ ran off track/ or hit up their a$$...........

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                      the only way you can get pass is at the braking zones but they move around on you. so you have to slow right down/ ran off track/ or hit up their a$$...........
                      hahah yep sounds like a tin can when u hit them!

Comment

G25 = God!

Comment

add mee!! leonvtec247
                          '03 Integra DC5 Type R
                          Naturally Aspirated, K20A i-Vtec

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
                          Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
                          Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Comment

im burgman26

Comment

The lotus top gear challenge was tough, as was the Loeb special event, but got there

On my way to level 30 so i can get the Redbull X1

Comment

Working...
                              X