Crashed EVO in West Syd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
    umm.. its scary in prison.... ppl knock out the new inmates front teeth just soo they can force them to give head without having to worry that the new inmates will be wanting to bite off their d**k....
    Wasn't that a movie?

Comment

LOLing because heaps of drivers survive and their passengers don't? I still don't get what there is to Laugh Out Loud about that. Maybe you have a sick sense of humour Mo? I know personally I'd be so devastated if I survived and my passenger didn't. I wouldnd't be LOLing if that happened to myself or anyone else on these, or other forums. Anyways I'll drop it now.
      www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by justinfox View Post
        LOLing because heaps of drivers survive and their passengers don't? I still don't get what there is to Laugh Out Loud about that. Maybe you have a sick sense of humour Mo? I know personally I'd be so devastated if I survived and my passenger didn't. I wouldnd't be LOLing if that happened to myself or anyone else on these, or other forums. Anyways I'll drop it now.
        I LOL at anything...and I do have a sick humour...hence why I loved Hostel and The Hills have Eyes...those are awesome movies...gotta love blood

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
          Wasn't that a movie?
          nah.. it wasnt a movie.. my friend read a autobiography on a xcon.... they go through alot of shit when behind bars.. officers turn a blind eye on alot of things

Comment

OT :: i wached the hills have eyes but dont have the heart to watch hostel. Is it much worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
              OT :: i wached the hills have eyes but dont have the heart to watch hostel. Is it much worse?
              hostel not that scary man

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                No movies are scary lol...

Isn't it mad when the guy eats the live mouse/rat? hahaha

Hostel is mad when he gets the flame thingy and burns the jap chicks eyeballs

Comment

erk , u r sick ...........

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                    Hostel is mad when he gets the flame thingy and burns the jap chicks eyeballs
                    That was funny, it was still hanging on from her eye socket The dude had to chop it off

Comment

must..... resist ....locking ....thread

pls start a "blood and gore" movie thread if you wanna discuss it

(a big FUisland to anyone who things i need to relax...)
                      ... retired/

Comment

3rd time this year i've heard someone passing away (rip) in an evo. all i know is that with an evo when you drive it, it makes you want to push it harder because it performs so bloody well... rip for those in the past and those in the future =S...
                        www.belgarage.com.au

Comment

I drive like a granny in my Evo
                          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                            I drive like a granny in my Evo
                            Me 2....

only done 750kms though
                            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
                            http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

I don't. The EVO makes me drive like an absolute tool sometimes. Boost is there at all times, even when cruising in 5th gear on a main road. It's ridiculous. I've done a fair bit of aggressive driving in it just going from A to B. I do it, then before bed I absolutely hate myself for being a dickhead in it.
                              www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by justinfox View Post
                                I don't. The EVO makes me drive like an absolute tool sometimes. Boost is there at all times, even when cruising in 5th gear on a main road. It's ridiculous. I've done a fair bit of aggressive driving in it just going from A to B. I do it, then before bed I absolutely hate myself for being a dickhead in it.
                                naughtyy

Comment

Working...
                                X