Crashed EVO in West Syd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manny View Post
    Heard about the bus one this morning before going to work...
    Apparently the bus collided with a WRX.

Comment

time to raise the age of getting your Ps to 21 i think...

RIP to the passenger that died... no such love for the silly drivers.
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

actually i think they're going to make Learner stay on L's for 1Year now.

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
          Yep...passenger died instant....driver survived lol...happened on pacific highway.
          lol? That's just outright low mo. As a moderator on these forums I expected better behaviour from you.

A crash like this can happen to anyone. We've all gone past the speed limit on the streets, some of us will do it again today. It's easy to pay someone out for speeding and being a dickhead but it's also easy to contradict yourself.

Also, interesting how the papers called the EVO a "sedan" but in the bus crash they clearly named the offending car a "WRX".
          www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by justinfox View Post
            lol? That's just outright low mo. As a moderator on these forums I expected better behaviour from you.

A crash like this can happen to anyone. We've all gone past the speed limit on the streets, some of us will do it again today. It's easy to pay someone out for speeding and being a dickhead but it's also easy to contradict yourself.

Also, interesting how the papers called the EVO a "sedan" but in the bus crash they clearly named the offending car a "WRX".
            Edited: Cause I misread what Justin said...

Actually an article posted by Stanley above actually says Mitsubishi Lancer Evo...
            Last edited by Manny; 03-11-06, 08:08 AM.
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Haha ppl in the wrx forum are saying the same thing

copy and paste from a wrx forum

When it's a Subaru WRX crash, WRX CRASH is plastered all over the report, but when it's an Evo, it's "Mitsubishi Sedan"

Must admit...the corner that the evo crashed...it is tempting to give it a bit there.
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

I think what Justin was trying to say that with the EVO incident, the papers used "sedan" instead of referring it to as a performance sedan car, the EVO.

Comment

the reason why i "lol" is because the fact that most accidents occuring lately, the driver survives and the passengers don't...that is why i lol...not lol because of the crash...

Two seperate incidents...read!

In MX, they called the EVO an EVO1 LOL
                  Last edited by hebe; 03-11-06, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Does anyone feel sorry about the passenger now?

Althought it does say ACCUSED......so i guess i cant be proven now

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...2-1242,00.html
                    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Wow...would it be possible that maybe they stole the EVO?

Comment

If it's true...that would be kharma hittin him back hard!
                        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

ah yes.. karma... the vengeful elephant

Comment

if they did steal the evo...then the fuckers deserve to die....

if the passenger really did gang rape...then he shouldn't he shouldn't die...should go in jail for a long period and enjoy picking up soap in the shower

z10 says:
                            i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                            z10 says:
                            mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
                              if the passenger really did gang rape...then he shouldn't he shouldn't die...should go in jail for a long period and enjoy picking up soap in the shower
                              umm.. its scary in prison.... ppl knock out the new inmates front teeth just soo they can force them to give head without having to worry that the new inmates will be wanting to bite off their d**k....

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
                                umm.. its scary in prison.... ppl knock out the new inmates front teeth just soo they can force them to give head without having to worry that the new inmates will be wanting to bite off their d**k....
                                Where'd you hear this from?
                                I've never heard about it.
                                happyhong says:
                                aus only have 3 r
                                happyhong says:
                                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Working...
                                X