what should i do! mm keeep or no go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do! mm keeep or no go?

as you most know now my car is up for sale but i havent been trying to sell it as! im undecided! its too hard to part with!

i was either gonna sell and buy a house but now im just thinking of building it!

k25-k26 or a fullrace build gt30

is it worth keeping around or should i sell and get a rwd already turbo car? or s2k?

no idea at all! but its definately hard to part with the car!

i dont want biased opinions!!! new car or keep it around! mmmm

Depends on your situation imo. House is a great investment but given that you're well off enough to live it up a little, nothing better than building your car.

I'd say mod the car, simply because I want to see the build thread

As to what car and what build, what's the purpose of the car?
    DC5S

Comment

Rick, I know you hav't been driving it around much. WHy don't you jump in it an drive it, see if it puts a smile on your face, if not, part it out and sell it... IMHO.. i really find ppl are stupid if their interested in a car. (especially one that is modded) And thye steer awya form one that is alreayd modded... it will save them the moeny in the long run... Take this for a sceanario, if i was car less now, and loooking for a DC5.. I would do a shit load of research into finding out, what parts I was going to put on in the future for a DC5....less fast forward a couple months (i've done the research) and found out I'm defaintely going to get say coilovers, intake, kpro... I would have found out the costs to purhcase each of these items, factored in the labour costs also... Then I would be on a hunt to find a car with at least a couple of these parts already on the car. Now WHen i look at your car for sale, with all those parts plus many more, looked at your price, it would be easy to see your car is a freakin' good buy... What, Type S's will sell for around $23-25K these days, your asking for around 28... thats only $3k extra on top, and your getting these parts that are worth around 4 times that, all for $3k on top... It is easy to see your car is a good buy....

Now i must admit, i think what i just wrote then has no relevance to your thread at all... but now that i am unemployed and jobless, I do nothing but sit on clubITR, or hit the gym lol....
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

hahahahahah! nice paragraph alex haha

well the car is mostly just for fun aye! dont drive it or anything, so perfect timing if i wanna build! been playing with my cbr250rr alot lately!

cars and bikes are just toys mmmm decisions

Comment

Sell me your kpro, your car only needs RBC manifold, and its all good to go... buy that rick, maybe get a new tune and have some fun!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

ive got rbc durh hahahah

ive had the car way b4 you guys! so im way past honeymoon mode, so now its dedication mode, def like a marriage right haha

Comment

Yeah i thought so haha! welll, i'll do u a favour, i buy ur rbc and kpro
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Geek, take some of the other cars you are interested in for a drive and see if they are really what you want. I took that Evo 9 for a drive and didn`t think it was 20k-25k better then my car, so i`m keeping mine for the long haul!

Your car is fast enough as it is, start looking into some sussy stuff, so it goes from a Type Shit into a Type Sik!!

Comment

sell it, buy a house

make money in the long run

thats ballin status for me
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

Yo dr.k20z1 Big fan man BIG FAN!

Agree with Type Sexy, Buy a House, Dont be stupid!

Comment

think bout it man

you pick up a chic, you have to drive around in your car

you have a house you can bang her in your spa while watching tv on the wall
                      Blaze Orange

Comment

Honda = automatic classing as an azn fanboy or white guy whos obsessed about Japan & hello kitty & crap!

House = Ho's

Comment

You can't drive a house over a Mt.

Houses are over rated

P.S I have an investment property before you start shooting me downnnn!

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                            You can't drive a house over a Mt.

Houses are over rated

P.S I have an investment property before you start shooting me downnnn!
                            Yo 45SET Big fan man BIG FAN!

Did anyone ask fo your opinion? LOL Jks, RELAX B4 I SMACK YA! good.

Buy a House, Value increases faster than a unit/townhouse would,in a few years use equity to buy porsche of any kind & 1 way tickets to whore island. NUFF SAID!

Bricks and mortar will always be better than any automobile! the only time this convo changes is if were talking about selling a Ferrari Enzo/FXX or Buggati Veyron. apart from that who gives a shit about your car, in 7 years time that value of the property would have grown to almost double and you can buy 5 million integras & put as many RBC intake manifolds as you want on!

Comment

brb spending thousands on my car to get points from azn crowd in cabra
                              Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                              X