Price On these rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price On these rims?

Just as an expression of interest. How much do you think these rims are worth if I sell them? 16"

with good thread?

300ish
    Blaze Orange

Comment

I sold a set of AUDM DC5R 16" wheels in average condition for $170 with no tyres.

And TypeSexy, thread and tread are not the same thing .

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        I sold a set of AUDM DC5R 16" wheels in average condition for $170 with no tyres.

And TypeSexy, thread and tread are not the same thing .

my bad, thanks

Blaze Orange

Comment

ill give you 150 if in melb

Comment

hey norm i think this is what u wanted to ask me about. i would suggest keeping them for spares just incase something happens and or u feel like parting out in the future and reverting to stock. These wheels arent gonna get you much money and im sure they can become quite uselful.

ive kept my stockies. just sitting in my garage.
            bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

you do have a point. But when you say something happen?..whats the worst case scenario? my new rims get stolen ? keke (I shouln't really be laughing)

Comment

or you need to get a rim repaired
                You get two flats
                You need to get a pink slip and ummm cant afford new rubber till next week
                Want to sell your car as stock
                etc
                etc

Comment

But he amy need the cash?

ANyways, with the dc5r rims,,, ppl advertise them anywhere from 200-600 dollars... depending mainly on rubber, they really get sold anywhere from $150 - $400

Since your ones are CW in colour, i believe their worth more than the gunmetla coloured ones... I would seriously have these advertised at 350 or 400... and you'll end up selling it for ~$300.

I have sold 2 sets of gunmetal dc5r wheels with tyres for $250 each.
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

True that. Well i'll put it up for sale and see how it goes. If its meant to be that I keep them, then i suppose we will then . Appreciate it guys. Gonna post some new pics up for the new rims soon.

Comment

I reckon these are hot wheels, especially in white.. You see alot of dc5r's keeping the white wheel, maintaiing the 55 profile tyre size, and have it almost tucking at the rear... so hot!

If you really badly need the money, obviously sell it.. BUt you'll miss it dude!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

I reckon you should just keep it for track only... I found using good tyer on road is just a bit too.......... especially you not gonna get good price out of it..

Comment

I sold my set of CW stock rims with good tyres for 1k... but that was 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X