No announcement yet.

what is next! DC5R R.I.P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch..I just only recently bought a DC5 Type R in Perth. Looking for some parts .. =/...s2k is the way to go

Comment

nice wat colour? and when did u buy it. might see u around the honda scene. unless i already know u
      bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

hey guy,

thanks for the reply!
        im looked at a BMW x5 and couple x3's trying to get finance but i doubt i'll get aprroved if not then its the EP3 or Honda Euro Sports 2006 model

Ps: Sorry about the long delay reply

Originally posted by Norm View Post
        Ouch..I just only recently bought a DC5 Type R in Perth. Looking for some parts .. =/...s2k is the way to go
        hey norm ..ive got a 5zigen exhaust in great condition lying in the garage ..if ya want hit me up a pm..brake pads (project Mu's) and stock rimz

let me know

jj17: hey champ, long time no see ..sorry ay been busy with finance, uni and sisters wedding ..no time for much car shopping! plus my cheque hasnt arrived yet!
        ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

hey guy,

thanks for the reply!
          im looked at a BMW x5 and couple x3's trying to get finance but i doubt i'll get aprroved if not then its the EP3 or Honda Euro Sports 2006 model

Ps: Sorry about the long delay reply

Originally posted by Norm View Post
          hey norm ..ive got a 5zigen exhaust in great condition lying in the garage ..if ya want hit me up a pm..brake pads (project Mu's) and stock rimz

let me know

jj17: hey champ, long time no see ..sorry ay been busy with finance, uni and sisters wedding ..no time for much car shopping! plus my cheque hasnt arrived yet!
          ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

Comment

jji7: Jst recently bought it. Black. Gonna pick up some Work Emotion CR-KAI 17"'s on wednesday and hopefully have them on by the following monday.

retyped: I might get the 5zigen exhaust off you one day. Let me sort out some other stuff first.

The Perth crews should meet up sometime. Would be good to get to know you all.

Comment

wat! ur sister getting married? which one? the one that goes to uni or you have another one?

either way, congrats to her and GL with your car shopping. hopefully u can settle on a nice car.

norm: perth crew is tiny, i only know 1 other dude that owns a black one. quite done up. But otherwise 3 of my other friends including the OP (retyped) has lost their dc5 to the storm/accident. so yea..
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

jj17: man thats no good at all. No wonder I haven't seen much ITR's around lately after the storm. What happened to all the aftermarket parts people put into their cars?..did they manage to take it back?

Comment

like the OP here, didnt manage to get them. my friends on the other hand got theirs but it isnt much.. just injen and JDM type R wheels. if ur interested let me know
                  bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

I believe Jap car is more fun as they got heaps after market parts at reasonable price... but BM....
                    I just got an EP3 and parts are quite easy to found, but then that's a different case if your project is something out of the norm..

Comment

Working...
                    X