X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kangaroo meat is really nice..had it once

Comment

Bugs i don't care about.
      Domestic animals ill go out check my damage and be on my way.

I have Swerved my car to miss a cat but in turn busted my sway bar GRRRRRRRRRRRR

so next time i see one I will run it over then reverse over it just to be sure

*insert evil laugh here*

Comment

Happened to me on saturday night.

on the way back from canberra at about 10:30pm and about 10 minutes out of campbelltown a kangaroo comes out of nowhere and i hit the brakes still hit it doing about 90. kangaroo went flying i pulled over to see my front bar was F@*ked and the kangaroo was dead. draged it off the motorway and off i went. lucky it was only a small roo as i have seen cars written off due to hitting roo's

i was not happy but things can always be worse.

Comment

awwwww man ..............

Comment

well once going camping i nearly hit a horse but my super reactions and the ultimate handling setup on my 1992 automatic corolla saved us..... hey ed hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rated_r View Post
              Happened to me on saturday night.

on the way back from canberra at about 10:30pm and about 10 minutes out of campbelltown a kangaroo comes out of nowhere and i hit the brakes still hit it doing about 90. kangaroo went flying i pulled over to see my front bar was F@*ked and the kangaroo was dead. draged it off the motorway and off i went. lucky it was only a small roo as i have seen cars written off due to hitting roo's

i was not happy but things can always be worse.
              HOLLY SHIT MAN!!! did u feel guilty after??? when i ran over the possum, i went to play pool straight after, didnt say a single word, didnt sink a single ball

Comment

i'd just hit the damn thing... last time i swerved for an animal i almost killed myself...
                was going through the national park (from sutherland to stanwell tops... i'm sure some of you know that road) in my old VS commodore, put it up for sale that morning cause i was plannin on buyin a dc2r...
                was goin about 80 around a corner, a deer ran out in front, i slammed on the breaks... back of the car came slidin out... i thought i had corrected it, and then it suddenly flung out, did a full 360 hitting both the front and rear on a rock wall to the left of me, and landed 1m from a cliff (drop was about 10m or so)...
                so fuck the animal!

Comment

"hit" 2 animals.

both times i have stoped stright away.... both times the animal wasn't seen.... but i would help the poor fella out.

My brother took the front bar of his accord off one day, and found a dead bird (only a small one). looks like it had been there for a while lol

Comment

Working...
                  X