X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEXUS LF-A Lease Only hahaha

http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...2576EE000AF59B

Haha, Lease Only to stop people buying and selling for profit

Great way to alienate customers, you even have to be approved by Lexus before you can "purchase" the car

For that price you may as well go and buy a Nissan GTR and a Porsche, still have some change for modds too

And here in Aus, the cars may not even be sold new, only as ex demo car!

I thought they had already alienated their customers with such a ridiculous elitist stance.

Even this so called "digital" display because the engine revs too fast for an analogue tachometer. The S Class has had a digital display for over 3 years now.

I bet it won't even receive a mention when the SLS AMG goes on sale later this year. They're a full production car. Big 6.2 V8 with 420kW, gullwing doors and massive amounts of sex appeal. Even MB know not to carry on with the pretentious wankery we've seen from Lexus.

Comment

They spent like 6 year producing the car, and changed it SO many times because they wanted to make the perfect supercar.

It's like there baby, and they probably don't want it getting into the wrong hands.

Comment

Perfect supercar is a big call. What is the prefect supercar anyway?

Ferrari "allowed" Enzo owners to do whatever they wanted to their cars. Once they were invited to own one of course. Lexus aren't even a shadow of Ferrari when it comes to exclusivity and prestigue. They can't create something like that. It's evolved through years of design and history.

Comment

Perfect to them (Them being Toyota/Lexus)

Has nothing on an Enzo, Veyron etc... But they are in a different league again.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are going a bit overboard with how they are marketing the car (Especially in the U.S.) but the car has been on the drawing board for so long, so you can kind of understand why it's so important to them.

Comment

Working...
          X