Your Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Opinion

Hey guys, im the in the market of buying a DC5R and i found myself stuck in a pickle. I can't decide what i want and i need help choosing.

Cheers

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...=23&__Qpb=true

OR

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...rhome&__Nne=15

I like the Black DC5R because of the colour the the factory fitted sunroof. But there are two cigarette burns in the dash ( trying to change tracks with the smoke) and another 2 in the drivers seat.

The Blue DC5R just poped up last night and gave the guy a call, he said his overseas atm and wont come back till friday and i im heading to lorne this weekend and coming back saturday night so sunday im checking it out.

Im currently leaning towards the Blue Dc5r because of the LOW kms and it comes with REG till DEC10 and it comes with RWC with the price not like the other one. But i would really like the sunroof and the colour black

Looks or Bang for buck?

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...s=21&silo=1011

Problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
      LOL abit out of my price range

Comment

Cant push for an extra 3K for a superior car?

Comment

Cant push for an extra 3K for a superior car?
          On a really tight budget, still have to get insurance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FRDK20 View Post
            On a really tight budget, still have to get insurance as well.
            I see, Then prob the blue one in that case, cant see pics of it on the site but seems like a better car than the black one

Comment

Thanks Type S Tony been very helpfully

Comment

I'd be very skeptical about the blue one if your seriously planning on buying it, Very cheap and low K's. Have it looked at THOROUGHLY if you plan on buying it.

Could be a Gem, but it also could be a lemon. I'm only judging this from what i can see and to me i think of the statement below.

When something is too good to be true, it usually is!

But yes, the blue one seems better
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

No such thing as a factory fitted sunroof in a DC5 Type R. I wouldn't want a car with a sunroof but that is my preference, if you want a sunroof just be aware that the fitment of the sunroof will not be Honda OEM quality.

Inspect the blue one. If it is as good condition as the low KMs would indicate then it might be a good buy.

Comment

go blue dc5r... looks better than a black one IMO.. them blue recaro's are SEXY!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

Im leaning more toward the blue one, i hope everything turns out well

Comment

Actually, factory fitted sun roofs were an option for the AUDM DC5 type Rs.
                        Will be a "webasto" branded one if this is the case.

No photos on carsales is a bit iffy if you ask me.
                        Personally would inspect both and see what condition both are in and then make the decision..
                        DylanR
                        2002 Integra TypeR
                        Perth,WA

Comment

Originally posted by WA TypeR View Post
                          No photos on carsales is a bit iffy if you ask me.
                          Personally would inspect both and see what condition both are in and then make the decision..
                          I gave the guy a call last night and he said his overseas atm and wont be coming back till friday. (the add only came up last night as well)

Comment

I reckon save up a bit more still and get an S, Newer car, More powerful, leather interior, Superior sound system, I mean if the only thing you want is the Recaros then just buy one or a set and install em.

Comment

I reckon save up a bit more still and get an S, Newer car, More powerful, leather interior, Superior sound system, I mean if the only thing you want is the Recaros then just buy one or a set and install em.
                              I have been looking at Honda's since i was 16 and till now, but Type-r has always been something that i wish i had and now i have a chance to own one. Im not saying type-r is better then type-s its just that i always wanted an type-r and grew up around them.

Comment

Working...
                              X