Paintless Dent Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSL
    is your guy mobile?? if not does he have lots of parking space?
    yes they are mobile - but price will probably increase me thinks

parking - small factory unit plus customer parking for 5-10 cars

Comment

Originally posted by totti
      yes they are mobile - but price will probably increase me thinks

parking - small factory unit plus customer parking for 5-10 cars

well we can use the workshop.. i have access to .. on a sunday we have parking for 30 cars EASY!! next door lets us use they parking too.. and the street empty on sunday all day!!!

right near MSY.. in auburn..

can organise a BBQ too..
      Team AMS

Comment

I GOT IT!!!

Lets get them both there!!!! we get them both to charge the same price.. if we have lots of cars coming so people wont we waiting all day!!!

they both do better jobs.. because they are kinda competing with their skills!!!

mmmmmmm

a DENT OFF hahaha
        Team AMS

Comment

lol nice idea JSL - they normally dont work sat or sun, so u will have to make a special reservation lol

Comment

Originally posted by JSL
            I GOT IT!!!

Lets get them both there!!!! we get them both to charge the same price.. if we have lots of cars coming so people wont we waiting all day!!!

they both do better jobs.. because they are kinda competing with their skills!!!

mmmmmmm

a DENT OFF hahaha
            oh _________ my ____________ god

that is the most amazing thing you have ever come up with!

a dent off!

kinda like Iron Chef, but notrly...
            ... retired/

Comment

lol nice idea JSL - they normally dont work sat or sun, so u will have to make a special reservation lol
              they will work a sunday.. my guy doesnt either.. tell them there 20 cars there.. and people with cash on them.. no CC

And you can do as many cars as you can both guys start at either end.. who ever does the best job and fastest gets the most money...

they will come cash in hand not declared they will come trust me on that on...
              Team AMS

Comment

I'll tell you what..

I want to show off my guys..

I have 2 of the best tinters in sydney by far.. im that confident.. they dont work together they never even met.. hahah one of them talks to himself alot.. haha

I will be able to organise both of them there on the same day also.. HAHHAA

Only if there enough cars to make it worth they while..
                Team AMS

Comment

wow this sounds good!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

But you don't want them to race coz otherwise they might do dodgy jobs...
                    I'm wonderign how worth it this is... coz more careless people will probably ding your car again in the future, and you'll waste your money... well I guess its worth it for those with heaps of dings on their car... but for me, I can only see one or two on different panels... rip off in my scenario coz of that...

Hey do they take off any of the panels?

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R
                      I'm wonderign how worth it this is... coz more careless people will probably ding your car again in the future, and you'll waste your money... well I guess its worth it for those with heaps of dings on their car... but for me, I can only see one or two on different panels... rip off in my scenario coz of that...

all panels stay in place. it isn't like a panel beating job.
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh
                        all panels stay in place. it isn't like a panel beating job.
                        not my guys thanh - they remove inner trims, door trims etc... they basically use small rubber hammers a slightly tap the dents from boths sides of the panel

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R

It not a race..

its about quality of work.. and when it comes to dent removal that only way to judge the skill is the difficulty of the dent location and the skill to remove it..

and if we get 15 cars.. you want to wait for your car do be done by 1 guy? it is going to be a long day if we get a decent amount of cars..
                          Team AMS

Comment

hey guys - i just got both my doors and both front quarter panels done today, awesome job at $60 per panel

jsl - i asked them about group dent day, they were cool with it as long as there is a suitable indoor location (factory/workshop for lighting purposes)

Comment

hey guys - i just got both my doors and both front quarter panels done today, awesome job at $60 per panel

jsl - i asked them about group dent day, they were cool with it as long as there is a suitable indoor location (factory/workshop for lighting purposes)
                              thats awesome man!

cant wait..

group dent day should be cheaper than $60 per panel..

Comment

Originally posted by Justified
                                thats awesome man!

cant wait..

group dent day should be cheaper than $60 per panel..

all you have to do now is drive at 40km/h to save fuel to get there..

ROFL
                                Team AMS

Comment

Working...
                                X