Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech G25/G27 Racing Wheel Stand

Hi all,

Chasing a Logitech G25/G27 Racing wheel stand for my lounge room.

Ebay sells them, but most are in the states or HK and cost too much to get into the country.

Wondering if anyone knows who or where they can be bought in Aus, preferbly Melb.

Thanks!

I've seen a couple of stands on ebay (Aussie sellers) but they were really expensive IMO. I'd DIY something up or re-use some furniture you already have. I use a classroom table and stock EK seats for my g25, works fine
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

We sell it at Harvey Norman at some of our stores. How much do you want to spend?
      CARSFORHOPE

Comment

$150 max?

Comment

We had one for 199 I think. Else go to a game shop and they normally would have some.
          CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Was that with like a racing seat and frame etc.?

Cause what i'm hoping to get is just a stand. My lounge is too small for a bucket seat and all...

Comment

oh its the seat with the frame

just clamp it to the coffee table hehe
              CARSFORHOPE

Comment

My friend had a cockpit made for $300-something if you want that. Comes with the frame, bucket seat etc If you're interested i can get you the guys phone no.

Comment

I bought a G25 2nd hand recently that had a stand pre-made. Thinking of building something so I can use a spare bucket seat instead of the couch.

I'll take a few photo's of it for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X