No announcement yet.

Hot4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car featured was Eddie's at the time. Then from what I read on Justin's thread on JDMST, him and Eddie swapped Jazz's (with cash adjustment of course haha)

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
      It took you that to know ? Man, if you owned a hyundai excel and they said the same thing I bet you'd believe it..
      who would ever wanna own a hyundai...there garbage... koreans still havnt fixxed hyundais bad rep for valve stem seals leaking oil into chamber...

Comment

Originally posted by maracer View Post
        more like HOT Skyline's than Hot4's
        i think every car has had there time of shine...lookin through some old mags there was shit loads of ol crxs and delsols in there i used to like all the DIY stuff in there and what not... even got my ol pulsar in readers ride in issue 171 haha

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
          Was it Eddie's or Justin's? Or were they the same car and Justin bought his from Eddie?
          Justin bought from Eddie... and some dude by the name of Dave or something owns it now i think
          '08 Odyssey + '10 Mazda CX-7 (fs btw) + '10 Mazda 2
          wife made me sell the FN2R. bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
            who would ever wanna own a hyundai...there garbage... koreans still havnt fixxed hyundais bad rep for valve stem seals leaking oil into chamber...
            Who do you think honestly remembers that stuff? They are killing it at the moment. The fastest growing brand in the world. Number for growth here too. In my opinion they are the strongest brand going at the moment. I wish they sold the Genesis Coupe here. It's the number one selling sports car in the US now too.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
              Who do you think honestly remembers that stuff? They are killing it at the moment. The fastest growing brand in the world. Number for growth here too. In my opinion they are the strongest brand going at the moment. I wish they sold the Genesis Coupe here. It's the number one selling sports car in the US now too.

+1

Comment

yeah seems like a nice car

http://www.caradvice.com.au/11361/20...s-coupe-specs/
                Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                  Hmmmmm, I just dont know about that Hyundai Badge, Ide be worried that every time i drop down a gear the rear wing will fall of or something.

To keep things on track nothing beats Zoom magazine, ASM is going to eventually become like hot4's, just seems to be filled with at least 2 evos, 2 wrx's & 2 rx7's each mag with maybe the odd Honda here & there
                  Last edited by Type S Tony; 12-01-10, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                    Hmmmmm, I just dont know about that Hyundai Badge, Ide be worried that every time i drop down a gear the rear wing will fall of or something.

To keep things on track nothing beats Zoom magazine, ASM is going to eventually become like hot4's, just seems to be filled with at least 2 evos, 2 wrx's & 2 rx7's each mag with maybe the odd Honda here & there
                    "crooked H" if you ask me....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                      To keep things on track nothing beats Zoom magazine,
                      now you are talking!!!

i love zoom... flick past the rotatorys but heaps good home built stuff in there!
                      ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                      X