FOB Meet! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rixsy View Post
    Got here today and just arrived from going out to Mong Kok. Saw all the ladies who offer 'full body massage' for cheap cheap. It's so gross - you can hire rooms just for two hours!
    lol

Hey if you find a place called 'Ocean King' (I think that's what it's called - purple signage) it's a porridge franchise - very nice!
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
    http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyR View Post
      lol

Hey if you find a place called 'Ocean King' (I think that's what it's called - purple signage) it's a porridge franchise - very nice!
      I was utterly disappointed when I went to Ocean King for lunch in Wan Chai. The food just doesn't taste the same compare to 12 years ago

Bring back hawkers selling stinky tofu / fish balls / yau Cha Gwai / other assorted street foods on the street instead of inside the shops.
      I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

wtf???

hk has banned all the trolley side street food thingy's?????

Me like da 'gay darn jai'?????????
        Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

thats 50% of hk character gone

Comment

lol

had quite abit of their food. Blardy cheap too

Comment

call me a kwai lo but I quite like the other franchise similar to 'Cafe De Coral'.... cheap and nice
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
              http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Originally posted by scheung View Post
                wtf???

hk has banned all the trolley side street food thingy's?????

Me like da 'gay darn jai'?????????
                Tell me about it, I was flaring my nostrils when I was there, trying to sniff for stinky tofu, nothing at all.

Comment

call me a kwai lo but I quite like the other franchise similar to 'Cafe De Coral'.... cheap and nice
                  Great bang for buck cheap eat, the other franchise you are talking about is Dai Faai Wood.

Last time I went back to Hong Kong, food wasn't that cheap after the conversion, but obviously due to the conversion rate, it's much cheaper now.

Comment

Yeah Cafe de Coral and Dai Faai Wood are good quick eats

Funnily enough...last time I was there...July last year... I did smell stinky tofu in Mong Kok...I followed the smell but as I got closer I couldn't stand it anymore and turned away...I still haven't tried it to this day
                    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

they still have the tofu in shops, and if your lucky you will find some guys lurking around with their trolleys hahaha

car parts ftw :P buy some car mags if you dont know where the shops are!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                        Yeah Cafe de Coral and Dai Faai Wood are good quick eats

Funnily enough...last time I was there...July last year... I did smell stinky tofu in Mong Kok...I followed the smell but as I got closer I couldn't stand it anymore and turned away...I still haven't tried it to this day
                        just one more sign you are more aussie then some.

Comment

i dont know if chinese works on this thing but do they still have 許留山 (hui lau san)?

that place is tops!
                          <3j

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
                            i dont know if chinese works on this thing but do they still have 許留山 (hui lau san)?

that place is tops!
                            I agree1!!!!!1111

Comment

dont forget to go to häagen dazs for high tea! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

<3j

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post

that place is tops!
                                That place is good, but there are better places now apparantly. I really need to get my ass into gear and learn how to type Chinese ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X