Recommended Suppliers for Swaybars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
    The Japanese Mugen site is pretty hard to navigate and doesn't list all their gear from what I can tell. King Motorsports show 3 different front sway bars for the EP3/RSX. THIS link might work.
    Still in production though? Mugen have a habit of deleting parts and not telling suppliers.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
      Still in production though? Mugen have a habit of deleting parts and not telling suppliers.
      Hmmm a perusal of my Mugen catalogue scans leads me to believe that those part numbers actually correspond to JDM DC5R front bars. Apologies for the mistake. Carry on . No idea why anyone would want to upgrade the front bar anyway.

Comment

Get the EM2 front sway. Its 15.9mm and its way cheaper than any of the others.
        I have no idea why you would get a thicker front sway, unless you like the understeering "sensation"

Comment

Originally posted by **Ghost** View Post
          Thanks for all the replies guys.

Sorry i didnt reply earlier but i cant due to the bug with thsi forum that requires me to log back into my "registration email" everytime before i logon here. Stupid.

Anyway thank you as I didnt know JDM front swaybars dont fit my car. I have "upgraded" to a set of Tein Basic Coilovers so wondering whether that makes a difference?

Whiteline assures me that their front sway fits the AUDM DC5s, so i might go front 24mm whiteline, back 25mm cusco.

how much did the rear sway bars set you back from whiteline? From their website?

Comment

Working...
          X