No announcement yet.

TypeR and P-Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats good for u.. did in my sentence mentioned him to say BUY A EVO... im just stating my opinion

Comment

don't ruin this thread.
      ... retired/

Comment

boof heads lol get a dc2r man or even a VTIR will do the job just fine i got my dc2r on my red ps but im a bit older then u...i was late gettin my licence....but i do tend to get a bit carried away with my R.. so just think about that...

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
          boof heads lol get a dc2r man or even a VTIR will do the job just fine i got my dc2r on my red ps but im a bit older then u...i was late gettin my licence....but i do tend to get a bit carried away with my R.. so just think about that...
          He has some substantial track experience so I would expect him to know better and not be a fool on the street.

DC2/R's are a great car, good street car and an even better track/weekend warrior car, go for it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by JORDS View Post
            He has some substantial track experience so I would expect him to know better and not be a fool on the street.
            o yeah lucky kid!

Comment

You wont regret it if you save & buy a Lotus!

Comment

TypeR and P Plates

hi all
                i m new here and i like japan and its culture very much i have never been to japan but plannig to visit i like specially the onsen i m voyeurist

Hope i get good japanese friends here?

Comment

^weirdest spam bot ever....

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarCrazyo View Post
                    hi all
                    i m new here and i like japan and its culture very much i have never been to japan but plannig to visit i like specially the onsen i m voyeurist

Hope i get good japanese friends here?
                    Did you just say you like Voyeur???

Comment

^^^^ rofl!

Comment

Working...
                      X