appulo.us for all ur free apps needs

Comment

Details on how to jailbreak.

1. Search Google for Blackra1n
      2. Download Blackra1n
      3. Run Blackra1n
      http://onepointeight.tumblr.com

Comment

I've been playing with Car Track - It works really well, and my phone (fitted with a silicon rubber case) sqeezes tight into the drivers side door handle on my DC5 to stop it slipping and moving. I've had some good results with it.
        Here's the spiel

Developer: Richard Shearman
        Category: Sports
        Price: £2.39

If you are a keen racer at your local track and want to get some detailed information on your lap times then this app can do it for you. It measures acceleration, G-force, horse power and distance travelled. It customises itself to each individual phone by running diagnostics on the device before starting and once again the first time you use it in a new car. The interface is slick and the technology used is excellent and accurate. Once you’ve completed your test run, whether that’s a lap of a track or a 0-60mph test, you can view zoomable graphs of your car’s performance and compare them with other runs you’ve completed. If you’re serious about driving then this app is definitely worthy of a buy. It’s a testament to the technology build into the iPhone that it can do what it does – it’s extremely impressive.

Comment

Its a good indication, however it is not accurate...
          i find that its quite off, especially with the speed and and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallenangel View Post
            Its a good indication, however it is not accurate...
            i find that its quite off, especially with the speed and and time.
            Agreed, you do have to be careful with the calibration. The more time you take doing that the more accurate the results. Make sure your sitting level, accelerate smoothly and most importantly make sure your iphone isn't going to move about AT ALL.

It's never going to be close to accurate as say an Apexi Rev/Speed. but ones a few bucks and the other's a few hundred.

This might be a fun app too

VRIMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbfIy7Uafs

Comment

instead of starting a new topic, anyone here do any kind of development?

apps? or even a iphone friendly website?

Ive created on which im still testing ( website )

any guidance?
              GruppeM Australian Distributor
              w. http://xposed.com.au

Comment

hey guys im going track day soon. but the event is untimed. I read somewhere and tried to use the search function, but I cannot find the application that times the lap for you.

Can anyone help me?
                Last edited by OMGRX7; 30-09-10, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OMGRX7 View Post
                  hey guys im going track day soon. but the event is untimed. I read somewhere and tried to use the search function, but I cannot find the application that times the lap for you.

Can anyone help me?
                  CMSLapTimer
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                  X